Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This non host so fuckin pumped about the OP6C bash!

superdave013
    haha, sorry RR but I had to do it!
    I already know 99% of the orignial OP6 crew but I've never been to one of the OP6 events. (Been to many other functions) It's about !^%@ time I made it to one.
    OH, JetboatRich, you owe me a few silvers. You know what for!

SCUBA STEVE
    hey I thought I was the only one pumped to go.
    LOL

JetBoatRich
    superdave013:
    haha, sorry RR but I had to do it!
    I already know 99% of the orignial OP6 crew but I've never been to one of the OP6 events. (Been to many other functions) It's about !^%@ time I made it to one.
    OH, JetboatRich, you owe me a few silvers. You know what for! I do know, thanks a lot. I get it out there in time it will be more than a few. How does that sound

Eric455
    SCUBA STEVE:
    LOL Yooohh nuclehead dont even go their. i'm soo freakin pumped up. i want to leav no wand camp out @ the cove an wiat till the rest show up. so dont even go their. but ur coo by me. i still think were gonnahave to tip housekeeping to clean the place up after were done!!!lol yea party all night and dont even think about sleep. "thats my plan for the weekend.
    eric

superdave013
    Eric455:
    SCUBA STEVE:
    LOL Yooohh nuclehead dont even go their. i'm soo freakin pumped up. i want to leav no wand camp out @ the cove an wiat till the rest show up. so dont even go their. but ur coo by me. i still think were gonnahave to tip housekeeping to clean the place up after were done!!!lol yea party all night and dont even think about sleep. "thats my plan for the weekend.
    eric hey Eric, I hear your boat is runnig strong. You gonna let me take it for a spin and leg it out a bit?

SCUBA STEVE
    eric455, I know your just as pumped as I am, maybe a little more then me. I was planning on getting a little sleep. Dont get me wrong, I can hang with the best of them, but even my battery runs low at times.
    Except when we are in vegas. No time to sleep when your on the tables drinking all day & night.

BADAXE
    Superdave,
    You gonna have the Schiada at the party. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Slick
    $$Dave, will you have your boat? If so, I'm excited to see it.

superdave013
    Nope, the schiada won't be there.

andy01
    Slick:
    $$Dave, will you have your boat? If so, I'm excited to see it. How about yours? Did you lake test yet?
    Andy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast