Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New to the boards

LUVNLIFE
    Hey everyone I'm new to the boards. I've been a long time lurker until I met Jet Boat Rich, Hallet Dave, Erik455, and Ian up at Buena Vista last weekend. Now I've made the jump. Look forward to meeting new people, seeing new places and putting my 2cents in, not that I have any sense. Castaic is my local lake,(5 miles driveway to launchramp), Buena Vista, but we really enjoy all parts of the river along withNaci. The ride is a 1998 Eliminator Eagle 23'. I also enjoy all types of racing.

JetBoatRich
    Welcome aboard Cal, glad you signed up and came inside. Great meeting you and your family last week. wink

Jrocket
    Everything was going ok until you said...JetboatRich,Now your screwed....J/K
    Welcome into the mess............

sandblasted
    LUVNLIFE:
    Hey everyone I'm new to the boards. I've been a long time lurker until I met Jet Boat Rich, Hallet Dave, Erik455, and Ian up at Buena Vista last weekend. Now I've made the jump. Look forward to meeting new people, seeing new places and putting my 2cents in, not that I have any sense. Castaic is my local lake,(5 miles driveway to launchramp), Buena Vista, but we really enjoy all parts of the river along withNaci. The ride is a 1998 Eliminator Eagle 23'. I also enjoy all types of racing. Naci!! I got a nice trip planned to lake San antonio for the weekend of august 9&10...I'm gonna try to get jetboatrich to bring the motor home!! We need to do a BV trip in may or June when it warms up!! The more the merrier!!

JetBoatRich
    I guess me and the wife will add it to the calendar Greg.

LUVNLIFE
    Hey Rich I thought you were headed out of town for the weekend? Did the rain spoil your plans? Thanks for the welcome everybody. Just got new tires on the boat trailer this morning so while its out I'll give it a wash and wax. Later

JetBoatRich
    Cal we had plans to leave this weekend, Little Rich broke his foot last Tuesday at school and his mobility is cut down to crutches. He will miss his bike for about 6 weeks.

LUVNLIFE
    Give our best to Little Rich and at least that cast will be off before it starts to get really hot

LUVNLIFE
    Sandblasted I've never been to San Antonio before. How does it compare to Naci. Buena Vista sounds good to. Keep me posted.

JetBoatRich
    Cale shot you a five'r to get you started You proved to be a good partier last weekend, another Bud-Light? wink

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast