Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok who got pictures?

Rubths
    I know some of you took pictures of my boat sitting on the sand bar up by Picacho. Ok this is how it went I wasnt being a total dumb ass. Going back up to picacho looking for Copper and Buggy girl whos out drive let go earlier and were going to float there way down I had no cooler no money no nadda nothing to make a trip of it. Went all the way up could not find them so I headed back south and came up on a sand bar I could not see and before I knew it I was in 3 inches of water so I floored it, well it looked like I was going to make exept my fuel filter decided to let me know at that particular time it needed to be changed and the carb ran out of gas, we stoped in 1 inch of water in less than a second and 100 feet from deeper water and let me tell you it was ugly I was one worried dumbass. Thank God for the people with one of those Idaho jet boats that took 2 hours out of there day to drag me off the sand bar.
    Lets see the pics people I know someone has some.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We don't have them but I can't wait to see them.

JetBoatRich
    Sounds like another great story to tell the grand kids, maybe spice it up a little

bohica
    Rolling that sand bar like a dune in Glamis. Ha Ha
    Glad everything worked out and no one was hurt. Did Copper's drive break on their new boat - what's up with that. I'm telling you, you guys need to head for the deep wateer of Havasu, your boats will be fine up there.

GrapeApe
    Rub, what where you thinking... You left the Dock without a cooler full of Cold Ones. That was your 1st Mistake.. Damn I wish I was there to see it.. Wait, 2nd thought no, I'm glad that I wasnt there.. 2 Hrs to get it off the Sand Bar.. I would have run outta Beer..
    ***GrapeApe***

Rubths
    Coppers boat just decided to go into nutral at 45mph no telling what the damage inside is. I wish someone had taken a pic of my boat all rolled up on its side on that sand bar.

Lightning
    That does not sound like fun.. Has the water been lower than normal. I know if was a couple of weeks ago when we were out.

Rubths
    Water was very low this past weekend. I usually dont make mistakes like this but the lack of beer, fuel filter and sun in my eyes was too much for me that day.

GrapeApe
    Rub, did you get the pictures I emailed you of you racing? Are you going to Martinez for Labor Day Weekend.?
    *** GrapeApe ***

Rubths
    Got the pics Grape thanks, and yes I will be there labor day weekend. Im going to take this weekend off and stay home to take care of some honeydues.
    Bye the way I should have the rail sold tonight Jamie is driving out from phoenix as we speek to pic it up. Buckshot here I come

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast