Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for boatin' buddy(s) to boat with...

Lendon Smith
    ps, where is Buena Vista?How big? [/QB]Bakersfield,takes about 5 minutes to go around the lake.

Scarab Jet
    Hey guys,
    Thanx a bunch for all the responses. This is great, looks like there is a few of you guys out there with samll kids as well to hang out with. I'll E-mail you guys privately and try to hook up with you all.
    By the way, never been to Buena Vista. But I'll see if I can join you guys.
    Mike...

bordsmnj
    hey Lendon, I'll be doing a couple shake down trips at about the same time. what kinda boat should i keep my eyes peeled for?

JetBoatRich
    BIGAMIST:
    Lendon Smith
    ps, where is Buena Vista?How big? Bakersfield,takes about 5 minutes to go around the lake. [/QB]The campsites are good, especially for kids. They horse shoe pits, you supply the beer and have some fun.

JetBoatRich
    Scarab Jet
    Sent You PM

cheezpanel
    Mojavekid, Yuba City eh? Do you know where Maxwell is? My grandad lives there and my bro and I spent the summers up there when we were kids. My brother now lives in Salida and boats I think at Berryessa (does that sound right?) Anyway, we take a trip up there every year, but I haven't yet brought the boat. Besides Mojave, where up there do you go? Are there some cool spots worth the long haul?

JustMVG
    Scarab, Me and my family will be going to the Run what ya brung/Freeze if you please event next month, we have three girls 14, 10 and 8 who love geting out on the boat and having a good time, hope to see you there. Mike VG

LUVNLIFE
    In addition Buena Vista has grass that goes right up to waters edge and they keep it pretty clean.

Scarab Jet
    JetBoatRich:
    Scarab Jet
    Sent You PM Didn't get it! You might want to E-mail me. (jetdrive@cox.net)
    Mike...

Mohavekid
    cheezpanel:
    Mojavekid, Yuba City eh? Do you know where Maxwell is? My grandad lives there and my bro and I spent the summers up there when we were kids. My brother now lives in Salida and boats I think at Berryessa (does that sound right?) Anyway, we take a trip up there every year, but I haven't yet brought the boat. Besides Mojave, where up there do you go? Are there some cool spots worth the long haul? Cheezepanel, Maxwell is'nt too far away from us maybe 50 miles.
    We've gone to quite a few places up here, Sac river, Feather river, Shasta, Oroville, Folsom, Englbright, Sly Creek, Tahoe, Clear Lake, Scotts Flat, Wildwood, Collins & Rollins. There a bunch a little south of us too, but we have'nt had the time yet. Clearly there's too much water to play on up here, just not enough time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast