Thread: Another True Ice Cream Man Story

Trailer Park Casanova
    I had the boat at the end of the driveway the aft pointing into the street to let the engine compartment and bildge drain back through the drains.
    After washing and wiping the boat down with help from the daughter in her $100 Bikini (for getting straights A's), I break out the Mequires spray way and Armorall, and go into the ritual.
    Looking down the street, I see one of those windows on wheels type, box Ice Cream trucks trying to make it up the slight grade. He'd downshift into Granny First gear,,, then try to make enough speed then attempt a shift into second, Bach at second and be forced to shift back down into granny. Over and over, the shifting sounded like a margarita blender.
    The Pakistani that owns the truck was stareing at me with his dark sloe eyes as he approached. He was wearing one of those fortune teller turbans with the jewel on it like Curly in the stooges wore when playing a fortune teller. His entire family was inside with him, all swaying back and forth while he unsuccessfully attempted the gears, all stareing at me with those dark sloe eyes.
    Smoke was rolling outta the back of the ice cream truck, and his tune player must have been effected by a low battery and a week alternator because the music spead up and slowed down with his RPM's & shifting.
    As they slowly passed my boat,,,
    I spotted his problem!!! At least a dozen neighborhood boys on rollerblades were hanging on to his rear bumper and each other, crouched down for him not to see them, hitching (poaching) a ride up the hill.
    The Pakistanis wife gave me a cold, hard, Sloe Eye stare and my daughter asked:
    "Whats the red dot on her Forehead for?" I replied: "It's to tell when the coffees done".
    [ June 07, 2003, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Trailer Park Casanova ]

BIGTYME
    thats some funny shit

Mandelon
    Oh I am dyin'!! That is too funny. Wish there was a pic.

spectratoad
    That is hilarious. I would have loved to see that.

Mr.Havasu
    just got caught laughing out loud at work again.
    You guys are going to get me busted for sure.
    Great Story

oldphart
    Obviously you know nothing about our middle eastern neighbors. Those of us in northern Ca. are ass deep in em so I can enlighten you.
    In the bombay lottery, if the scratch off red dot on your card matches the red dot on your wifes head you win a mini market in Yuba City.
    They come in three general groups, the ones with the red dot are "push Starts", the ones with rags wrapped around their head are "Pull Starts". The rest are "Kick Starts".
    Now you are less ignorant sahibb