Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark your calendars, Offshore in Oceanside

Spirit of Discovery
    The Pacific Offshore Powerboat Racing Association has announced that the 2003 Season Opener will again be held in Oceanside, California on May 3 & 4, 2003. Lots of stuff to see and do! Come see the best and the brightest in Offshore. The event is free to the public, so you have no excuse to not be there. Rumor has it that Craig Ferguson and the Two time World Champion Renegade team will be sporting some new fiberglass under that paint job in the form of a 40' Skater. John Peterson is talking sweet with a multiple boat team for "How Sweet It Is". There may even be a one-design lease program for this upcoming season. e-mail me if you are interested is getting involved in this series. The boats are available for lease by the race or by the season. It is a really cool proposition! Hope to see you all there!!

Hustler
    Hey Scott let me know if you need patrol/rescue boats again, We had a blast last time

Spirit of Discovery
    You are always welcome!! We always are a little stretched for patrol boats! As ime gets a little closer, I'll have a contact for you to get set up. Glad you had a good time. Maybe we'll get you out there as a racer some day as well. You think you had a good time patrolling, try racing!! YEEEEEEEEE HHHAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

78Eliminator
    Spirit of Discovery:
    You are always welcome!! We always are a little stretched for patrol boats! As ime gets a little closer, I'll have a contact for you to get set up. Glad you had a good time. Maybe we'll get you out there as a racer some day as well. You think you had a good time patrolling, try racing!! YEEEEEEEEE HHHAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!Hey, I want in on this action too! What qualifications do I need? EMT?

Windy
    Hey...Im a licensed EMT, do I qualify?
    MissHBjet

78Eliminator
    MissHBjet:
    MissHBjetYeah! She's an EMT and I'm her "helper"....

Jordy
    78Eliminator:
    Yeah! She's an EMT and I'm her "helper"....Is that like Homer Simpson's helper monkey or more along the lines of a seeing eye dog there J?

Windy
    78Eliminator:
    MissHBjet:
    MissHBjetYeah! She's an EMT and I'm her "helper"....Justin...pass me the BP cuff.

78Eliminator
    MissHBjet:
    78Eliminator:
    MissHBjet:
    MissHBjetYeah! She's an EMT and I'm her "helper"....Justin...pass me the BP cuff.What's that MHBJ? A cufflink? Here ya go! wink

Spirit of Discovery
    Hey, Thanks for the replies!! For patrol boats, you just need a boat big enough to be in the ocean. Pacific Dive and Rescue provides the rescue personnel and equipment. if you are interested in getting involved with PDR themselves, They require Open Water Diver, EMT and preferably both (althought both are not required). E-mail me and I'll get you in touch with the PDR folks. There are several EMT's who work for us who are on PDR and they LOVE it.
    Scott

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast