Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Rondane........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Why do you feel that you need to pm me with your bull$hit? Why dont you tell everyone in the open how you feel about them? Maybe I should cut and paste what you really said about some of these people. If you dont like what some people say on here just ignore them. I said what I said about timm because it was all truth! I dont need to impress anyone on ***boat. Honestly I dont care what people think about me. I am here to learn and help my fellow boaters. Alot of people like me because I try to help when I can. I have done alot of business with people on here and they will tell you that Im straight up. Some people like me and there are a few that dont. Thats life and you just have to deal with it. FYI, I Dont kiss anyones ass! I never have and never will. Thats why I dont play college football anymore. Im not an ass kisser like yourself. Your an Official Timinator Cheerleader! You might as well get some pillows so you dont cramp your neck for all the nut swingin' you do.

Taylorman
    Pow, take that biatch.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Come on out great dane,rogaine or whatever you call your self.....

Ken F
    TTT.........waiting

Devilman
    I dunno what to think 396, you have been known to play rap music really loud while waiting for the light to change. And you like spinners, so I just don't know about you, bro..... Your thought process could be regarded as somewhat silly. :rollside:
    J/K
    So anyways, how ya been man? hadn't talked witcha in a while....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Ive been good. Doing my homework to make things faster Oh and listening to bs that comes out of rogains mouth..... :yuk: :yuk:

He said Rogaine!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Well since you wont come out then I will call you out!!!!
    Here is his pm to me.......
    hey swallower, why would you slam timm about jack like that? What did tim every do to you? He seems a little erogant but arent they all? Why do you suck BP's, CS, ST, and steels cocks? You so close to tim why would you burn a bridge if you just MIGHT need something? You and all the rest of the donut boys who suck mpd's ass need to get a life. So what if he talks to you and gives you free info, anyone in their right mind who wants business would. Obviously, tim isnt working hard to get you business...must be he might not NEED it?
    This is the lamest pm Ive ever seen! Tim doesnt need my business. I try to spend my hard earned $$$ with people that want to help me out! I dont give a damn about who's closer or not. Have you ever heard of next day or second day airmail???? Ive helped so many boaters out and never once asked for $$. I help someone at the lake everytime I go out. I boat with passion my friend unlike some people. I understand that you have to pay the bills but when you help someone out they always remember those kind of things and come back. You cant tell me sh!t about customer service. My job is based upon customer relationships in the automotive industry. I have customers that never leave my shop unhappy. I find ways to make them happy because they ALWAYS come back. When they go to one of my competitors I never bad mouth my copetition. In fact I have sent alot of my customers to other companys for parts. Thats customer service! Then they always call or stop by and thank me for the great help. I dont lie to them and try to get in thier pockets. Thats not how you make $$$. people will spend alot of $$ with a business if they are confident and like who they give thier $$ to. So what do you have to say now Miss ROGAINE?????
    396--Out!

460 jus getn it
    popcorn get your popcorn..............can u say called out...........................

Ken F
    What does "erogant" mean???

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast