Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May 2-4 Weather

Mike Sonntag
    I heard there is supposed to be some pretty nasty weather at the river May 2-4. Who is still going? I dont want to tow all the way out there and have it rain all weekend. Anyone heard anything about the weather?

SCUBA STEVE
    river weather is hard to predict. that 10 day forecast isnt worth a sh**. check back in 2 days and it will probably change.

TrojanDan
    SCUBA STEVE:
    river weather is hard to predict. that 10 day forecast isnt worth a sh**. check back in 2 days and it will probably change. Quick learner there Steve! I hope the weather forecast changes! I'll be out there next Thurs-Monday as well as tonight thru Sunday for the Poker Run.

Jeremy
    I'll be out there that weekend. Leaving CA on the 1st. Which weather forecast are you talking about

Coach
    I was out a few weeks ago and rain was predicted then thunderstorms it changed every day. It ended being great weather all weekend and on Monday night some rain fell, but very little. The storm that hit LA and OC ended up north of the Needles are. I would only rely on the 3 day forcast.

riverracerx
    I'm going!

Just4Fun
    The 10 forecast is now showing 86 on Friday and 87 on Saturday with no rain. We will be out there both days rain or shine staying at River Palms. Preferably SHINE…

dimarcobros
    Up 4River and myself will be in Parker that weekend. Bottom line, even if it is crappy weather, it is still better than being in the city and having crappy weather.

LaveyJet
    SCUBA STEVE:
    river weather is hard to predict. that 10 day forecast isnt worth a sh**. check back in 2 days and it will probably change. You got that right. According to the national weather service climate prediction center, for the period of April 29 through May 3rd at Lake Havasu, it’s a about a 40% probability that temps will be below normal and about even money that precipitation will be at or below normal. In other words, check back next week.

SchellSchock
    Weatherperson,(being PC), the only job where you can be wrong more than 50% of the time and still have a job!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast