Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: al cole'holic Where are you

Fufu Queen
    Hey Email me at Haskell.boy@verizon.net. For some reason my OP6 email does not work. I need to ask you a question. Thanks Fufu
    [ January 12, 2003, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: Fufu Queen ]

gigamurph
    Where's al cole'holic? Where the h**l are you?

rivercrazy
    Or is it ColeCaine

Fufu Queen
    I'm right here. Here I am, Here I am. Oh where Oh where has my little Gig gone Oh where oh where can he be????

RiverToysJas
    FuFu, I've been thinking about you! You haven't been around lately (that I've seen anyway). Everything going OK???
    I'll look into your other email problem.
    RTJas

77charger
    RiverToysJas:
    FuFu, I've been thinking about you! You haven't been around lately (that I've seen anyway). Everything going OK???
    RTJas Hey jas its that married and settled down thing now!

RiverToysJas
    77charger:
    RiverToysJas:
    RTJas Hey jas its that married and settled down thing now! You think Joe won't let her talk to us anymore?
    That should get her posting!!! wink
    RTJas

Fufu Queen
    What ever you guys talk all the smack you want. But I know the truth, the thing is you guys cant handle the truth.
    So how the hell is everyone???? As for how I'm doing well i have been better, got told the friday before x-mas that i no longer had a job. Man that sucks ass. devil So Fufu is on the hunt for a new gig..... And no im not talking about a new Gigamurph. Anyways, I miss the hell out of you all.
    Thanks Jason for looking into that for me it's been down for awhile, from what people are telling me.
    [ January 13, 2003, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Fufu Queen ]

JetBoatRich
    What type of business did you work? Are you looking to remain an office manager?
    [ January 14, 2003, 04:35 AM: Message edited by: JetBoatRich ]

al cole'holic
    Here I is..hello all, I just got back from the "convention" in Vegas. Only running on 2 cylinders as I have been there since Thursday...its gonna take a little while to pick myself up.....just sent ya an email FuFu.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast