Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CBBB Roll Call!!!!!!!!!!!

flat broke
    Okay Gang, Here it is.
    Let's make this the last thread about the CBBB outside of the Caravan thread until we get back from the Avi. Since we've had some questions about who's going, what kind of boats are showing, etc; here's some info everyone might want.
    So far this is the headcount
    Picklefork1
    Custom Cruiser
    Dick Danger
    aduner2
    HBjet
    challengerjet
    hack job
    Hustler
    rivercrazy
    XClutchboy725
    Boater Bill
    flat broke
    toddnjuzz
    RiverToysJas
    Dano
    Hotcrusader76
    Erik
    Flames
    cyclone
    Witchcraft
    Spectratoad
    Squirtcha?
    78Eliminator
    GM Killer
    Beached1
    cal air
    GotRiver?
    WETDAWG
    UCLA1Spot
    HolyMoly
    Racing Rascal
    Party Fever
    Spectrabrent
    In addition to the names above, there are 14 other parties that have rsvp'd without a forum screen name/handle. This makes for a total of 47 groups heading to the Avi next weekend!
    The total number of guests RSVP'd as of this morning is.... 147. Of which 123 are adults, 17 are 10 yrs old or under, and 7 are between 11 and 20 years old.
    Based off of the RSVP form, 41 rooms should be reserved at this point in time. However, the last booking sheet from the Avi indicated that only 11 groups had reserved their rooms. Technically speaking our booking period closed on July 26th, but I hear some people have still been able to get rooms, and at the discounted rate as late as two days ago. If you haven't gotten a room at the Avi and still need to make your reservation, please call 800-671-1167 and tell them you need a room with booking number 7057. I can't insure there will be rooms left, but it doesn't hurt to try.
    We will be getting an agenda together for everyone by the middle of next week at the latest. While this is pretty much a casual "hang out with other boaters" type of event, we do have some awards, contests, photo ops, and other activities we'd like everyone to participate in. So stay tuned.
    Check back on this thread during the next couple of days for updates, information, and general discussion. If anyone has ideas for the event, we're always up for suggestions.
    Thanks to everyone who has registered. We look forward to seeing all of you at the Avi next weekend.
    Chris

disco_charger
    How come I didn't make the list?
    Disco

SPECTRABRENT
    Chris,
    I will be there with a Red & White Spectra 20.
    I will be leaving @ 6:30am from Santa Clarita.
    Brent

flat broke
    Good question Brian.
    I found your orriginal RSVP email, and I could swear I saw your name earlier today when I was doing data entry. In fact as I go through the file right now, I know I have input your address before. Sooo, add yourself to the list and I'm re-adding you to our tracking sheet as we speak. As a result I'm going through to look for other omissions, but at least the thread is doing what I hoped it would. Sorry for the hastle... feel free to hit me up for a beer on Saturday for the confusion.
    Chris

flat broke
    In going back through the files and comparing them to the tracking sheet, it looks like a couple people had somehow been deleted off of the tracking sheet. Below is the corrected and updated list of attendees. If you don't see your name, post up on this thread and I'll check it out and get back to you.
    Picklefork1
    Custom Cruiser
    Dick Danger
    aduner2
    HBjet
    challengerjet
    hack job
    Hustler
    rivercrazy
    XClutchboy725
    Boater Bill
    flat broke
    toddnjuzz
    RiverToysJas
    Dano
    Hotcrusader76
    Erik
    Flames
    cyclone
    Witchcraft
    Spectratoad
    Squirtcha?
    78Eliminator
    GM Killer
    Beached1
    cal air
    GotRiver?
    WETDAWG
    UCLA1Spot
    HolyMoly
    Racing Rascal
    Party Fever
    Spectrabrent
    Disco_Charger
    oneultrarat
    JordanPaulk
    Slick
    Holland Thunder
    Freakonaleash
    The updated information brings the RSVP'd headcount to 169 with 54 boats!!!!
    If there's anyone else out there that was missed or wants to attend, just let us know.
    Thanks,
    Chris

disco_charger
    Careful on offering me a free beer, I'm like a stray dog, give me a beer and I won't go away. wink
    Disco

Hotcrusader76
    I just busted a trailer bunk coming back from Blythe today, and my bucket control is frozen....Update later tomorrow night after I drown my self in sorrow.....f%&k!
    and I have a vacuum leak at 3-4K RPM. WTF!....I haven't touched her for 3 weeks, and I deserve this kind of respect? I think my throttle shaft is loose...No prob!....Bucket control cable? Hmmmm...I'll get back you on that....Trailer bunk? Hell....I'll tie her down to the top of the F-350 Crew-cab.....
    Anyone got any other ideas until Thursday night? Carbs, Fuel, Induction...no problem....boat problems that involve wood and plastic... S.O.S

spectratoad
    Chris, Sorry for the late notice. I have been slammed here at home and work. I will have to bow out of the bash it really sucks cause I have been trying to get it arranged to go. Really wanted to meet everyone. I hope there is onther soon though. Todd frown

Elsinore Cop
    I will be breaking it in for you..leaving tomorrow for Avi. Unfortunately gotta come back Friday before CBBB.

WETDAWG
    FB,
    We gotta back out of next weekend. We were out there last weekend and got couldn't get the Wet Dawg fixed. We are really pissed
    We will be there next year and looking forward to hearing about the great times.
    The security people at AVI are cool. (see Godd uys at AVI message under the Sandbar)
    Have a great time!
    WD

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast