Thread: AZ Boaters

AZKC
    Anybody been to or drove by Roosevelt recently, looking for what ramps might be open(if any), and water conditions(is there alot junk in the water from the runoff) Game and Fish says 29% full, down 75 ft from new high water mark, I'm guessing thats about 15/20ft from the old high water mark.
    KC

HAULNZ
    I thought I would bring this topic to the top again. I love Roosevelt lake, I can remember camping there when the water was up to the trees at Horse Pasture. You can't beat Roosevelt for camping right next to the water.

AZKC
    Looks like I'll have to go there with no recon, if its still yucky , We'll just slide down to Apache. I'll post a whats up when we return.
    KC

kphayes
    Hey KC-Sorry I didn't get ahold of you. Been doing the family thing. Doesn't look good for making it to the races. We will be out on Lake Pleasant tomorrow. If by some chance you get out on the lake I will be in this boat. Stop by and have a beer.
    Kyle
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/49the_boat.jpg[/img]

AZKC
    Sorry bro, heading to Roosevelt or Apache as we speak maybe I'll try your cell from the lake to chat anyway. We stayed home because of the wind but its lake time BABY
    KC