Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Whats best digital camera for boat pics?

locogringo
    WetWillie:
    Well I was at the boat show today and had the old Mavica FD88 out. I was slapping disks in and out and decided I need a new camera!!!
    I will donate the FD88 to the office so that way we have two.
    I am considering the Sony MVC CD400 Here
    Give me some input. I want a GOOD quality camera and like everyone else have no idea were to start..
    WW I have the Sony DSC S-85 and it has worked perfectly for me.
    4 megapixels, etc. etc.
    I wouldn't mind this for the next one though..
    Sony DSC-F717

rrrr
    RandyH:
    Charley:
    check out the new SONY mavica 2.1mp and it writes on CDR's!!!!! thats the 1 I want You can't go wrong here. I have the CDR 300 and the CDR 1000 at work and you just can't get more storage that I have found. 156 Meg. Thats something like 175) 850KB shots.
    I shoot so many that I forget whats on them till I look. No cables, docking stations, just pop the disk in and copy them. Not real small however. I wish they made a wallet size with a CDR camera. I have both of these cameras too. The CD is cool, just pop it into the 'puter. I take tons of photos because the disc holds so many, and whaddya know, some of 'em turn out really cool.

BoatPI
    Just moved up to an Olympus 5050. Great stuff.

beyondhelpin
    I just ordered the Fugi Fine Pix A303. 3.2 megapix, real small so easy be put in front pocket or wherever, 3x optical zoom 3x digital. It also uses AA batteries. That is what got me to pick it above the Cannon 230 elph. If my rechargable batteries give out on me at a bad time I can always buy some alkalines to tide me over. I dont know how many times I heard people say their batteries went out on them so they could not take more pics.
    It uses a fugi lense which I dont know much about but they claimed they were good. Now I just hope it takes good picks. Dont need any blurry bikini pics this summer!!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345