Thread: Disneyland today

wsuwrhr
    The wife talked me into Disneyland. Besides Superbowl, what are everyone else's plans today? I can't wait for it to get warmer. Next weekend, Vegas Baby.....anyone got a taste for craps?
    Brian
    [ January 26, 2003, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

NashvilleBound
    Thats a great idea. Maybe Majic Mountain tho. We'll be in Lv next weekend (thu-sat) too for the World of Concrete convention.

JetBoatRich
    NashvilleBound:
    Thats a great idea. Maybe Majic Mountain tho. We'll be in Lv next weekend (thu-sat) too for the World of Concrete convention. Concrete has a convention?
    HARD to beleive

Mandelon
    anyone got a taste for craps?
    Hard to believe anyone has a taste for crap....
    Seriously SuperBowl Sunday is a great day to go to Disneyland or skiing too. I did Mammoth one year and it was desolate, no lines anywhere...We quit at 3:00 and caught the game back at the condo. Very nice...

NashvilleBound
    JetBoatRich:
    NashvilleBound:
    Thats a great idea. Maybe Majic Mountain tho. We'll be in Lv next weekend (thu-sat) too for the World of Concrete convention. Concrete has a convention?
    HARD to beleive Really "HARD" to believe eh?
    Its quite a show. If your into construction, that is. Besides were heavily into a steel company (MMFX) thats going to revolutionize many industries. Any investors out there should watch this when it goes public this year.
    Brian...yes Craps is the game....along with 21, Texas Holdem...and anything else I can find.
    LV without the kids...come on, does it get any better????

Kilrtoy
    LV without the kids...come on, does it get any better????
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    YES, with two chicks that like each other as much as they like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NashvilleBound
    Fine You win
    Let me rephrase that then ... a married couple without the kids!
    Its all good.......

bordsmnj
    a concrete finisher at work the other day just had to ask what i thought custer said at the alamo when all the mexicans rushed him. appearently he said "dammit who ordered concrete?!" i thought it was funny although i'm not sure custer was even there.

MJ19
    Concrete convention...sign me up...sounds exciting Have fun!
    Miller & I used to go to Mammoth the week after Thanksgiving and it was always AMAZING...year after year AMAZING...great snow, NO people...I have a pic of me skiing down the hill with No one...not a single soul in sight!
    [ January 26, 2003, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: MJ19 ]

NashvilleBound
    Dont even get me started with my "brown unit" jokes! It could get ugly. (Some of my best friends are brown units so dont give me any shit about racism) Tho its still some of my best material.