Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: SHASTA BLAST (4th of July)

Rock-it man
    SOOOOO- Whos going to Lake Shasta the 4th of July weekend ????? I will be there with my new datona 26 ready to ROCK !!!!! I here most will be hanging out around the Obrian Inlet on the Sacramento arm. .Just a month away and Im excited !!!! ROCK-IT MAN

Boatmaster
    I'm there for ten days with the 25Daytona. Can't wait to see that boat run. See Ya there. We will all be in Rainbow cove straight across from Obrien inlet. About ten daytonas in the group. Should be fun I'm bring my six month old up to the houseboat for her first lake trip.

TOBTEK
    hey Drew, was up at shasta last weekend looking for ya. Should have called to see if you were going as well. Lake looks great, Ive never seen it full before.....wish I could make the jaunt up there. we are setting up a houseboat trip for next summer with the "INLAWS" I'll let ya know the dates so we can go for a ride in your new F26 with twin 300x's.

Rock-it man
    Boatmaster,will be at shasta Thur 7/3-7/6 What day are you ariving ?I will have a family group with me ,Wife agreed to Fri night in the cove with ya all but she dosnt trust you !!!!!! She still remembers your PARTY days and ya know how they NEVER forget !!!!! Weel see how it goes.The boat ran great first time out last sun I was set 6% underdriven at 5 lbs boost and 29 on timing just to be safe ,she ran 102 with a 32 four blade at 4600,will be there next sun for another run this time will be at 9lbs at 6% overdriven on 100 octane fuel and 32 deg,will take it on up to maybe 5500-6000, hope to get to 125 with that ,will work my way up to top speed but only as I get used to the handling of the boat as I only have about 2 hrs seat time.Will post the results ROCK-IT MAN

Boatmaster
    Rock-It Man I will be up from the 3rd thru the 14th. Phil will be louder than me this year. I will be there with my wife, six month old, sister and brother and law with there one year old and my inlaws. Need I say more, don't worry about me being loud. I will be in the cove mid day friday the 4th. Toby sorry I missed you, keep me posted if you go again. Did you take your boat with you last weekend? By the way a good friend of mine owns Shasta Marina and they have some if the nicest boats on the lake to rent. Call Cindy at 530-238-2284 for there houseboat info. Tell her I told you to call, great people they will take care of you.

Rock-it man
    Sounds good boatmaster,see ya there,will look for an area where theres room for the croud with me to get off the boat and roam around but the lakes high so theres not much will look around this sun as I will be down at least one day a week on sat or sun just to run the boat and get her dialed in ,i put in at lake head when I just come down for the day ROCK-IT MAN

Robbie Racer
    We will be arriving on June 28th and departing on July 6th. We are camping at the Shasta Lake RV Resort and campground on the Sac arm near the Lakeshore Marina. On the map, it looks to be only a couple miles north of the O'Brien Inlet. I'm looking forward to finally meeting you guys.

acatitude
    Hey Drew, We will be there from 27/6th at nelsons point directly up the cove from sugar loaf, close to racer. We need to set a date and time and place to meet maybe on the 3rd or the 4th. sounds like everyone will be there then . Maybe at bridgebay under the bridge around noon?
    Lets hear some thoughts???/ a corona to the winning entry

Robbie Racer
    Ken, I vote for your entry. Everyone knows where the Bridgebay Bridge is so no one should get lost finding that landmark. How about all of us meeting there at 12 noon on the 3rd? R/R

Boatmaster
    I'm all for it, but please make it the 4th at noon seeing as I will not be at the lake until thursday night.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast