Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: great firework show

man tonite i was really impressed with some of the firework shows.im at work in carson so i climbed up to a good high vantage point and watched a least 10 good shows going on all at the same time.the new profesional soccer team in carson had the best show touted as the biggest firework show west of the missisipi they werent kidding.could see disineyland,queen mary,vet stadium,wilson park,two or three in san pedro, a couple in torrance,dont remember nothing like this last year.

LUVNLIFE
    We went down and watched the ones at Majic Mtn. After the show the fireworks really started. They lit the park on fire. The news said 25 to 30 acres and 80 fireman. eek!

Party Cat
    Saw the Indians put their show last night at 4 corners.....It was probably was one of the longest I've seen....One of the last ones they shot off exploded alot lower than it should have....I guess BoatCop was right about the Indian show After the show was over I think that every firetruck in town was headed somewhere
    Jim/Tina we missed ya at the upper Sand Bar Yesterday......That makes 2 weekends ya missed the fun... frown

pc i wish we could of been there with you guys.we will finaly be getting to go to the river thur fri sat this week,and for a week on th 18.hopefully you guys will be out there during that time.

JetBoatRich
    LUVNLIFE:
    We went down and watched the ones at Majic Mtn. After the show the fireworks really started. They lit the park on fire. The news said 25 to 30 acres and 80 fireman. eek! Got to love the "Control Burns"
    The Laughlin show was great, whole family really enjoyed it.

OutCole'd
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Party Cat:
    [QB] Saw the Indians put their show last night at 4 corners.....It was probably was one of the longest I've seen....One of the last ones they shot off exploded alot lower than it should have....I guess BoatCop was right about the Indian show After the show was over I think that every firetruck in town was headed somewhere
    I was there and saw that also. That last one was pretty scary. The anouncer kept saying "is everyone O.K." All I saw was people scrambling. Other than that, great show.

SandbarScot
    We missed the show at 4 corners due to commitment to drinking w/friends at Fox's (good ole music CCR and Lynyrd Skynyrd type) but we hung out at the BlueWater no-wake zone Saturday nite for the concert and fireworks. Although we could barely hear fake Journey and fake Ozzy over everyone'e engines and stereos, a good time was had by all. Fireworks show was long, but not spectacular. Carbon Monoxide was off the scales!
    btw: breakfast at Fox's kicks ass! We went there this morning while everyone else was waiting to eat at Badenoch's. RD, my son said he saw you at the upper sandbar across from Sundance, walking with two ladies.

77charger
    SandbarScot:
    RD, my son said he saw you at the upper sandbar across from Sundance, walking with two ladies. Are you sure that was RD? jawdrop

SandbarScot
    No, I didn't see him.

Essex502
    We went to a BBQ nearby in SCV and from the backyard of the host's house could see the Castaic, Stevenson Ranch, Valencia Town Center and the Tragic Mountain fireworks shows. Great vantage point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast