Thread: Boat interior for sale...

DickDanger
    Yep, its true. I am posting a shameless plug to try and unload my interior that just came out of the "Disco Ball" Here is the 411...
    1. Color is light gray, with dark blue, medium blue, and lime green striping. Striping is on the seat cushions, and seat backs.
    2. The configuration is 2 bucket seats, 2 jump seats, and the part that fits between the rear of the jump seats in front of the motor.
    3. There is some minor wood rot underneath one of the bucket seat cushions, and also the lower corner of the engine cover part.
    There are 2-3 MINOR tears underneath the cushions as well. I think that the largest one is about an inch long.
    This interior is in good shape, considering that it is 12+ years old.
    Make an offer!!! I have 4 or 5 pics that shows the configuration, as well as the spots that have the minor rot, and the tears. If you cannot pick it up, then the cost would be for the interior, AND you pay shipping costs. Drop me an e mail if interested!!! -DD Out
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/1DSC00032.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/1DSC00033.JPG[/img]
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/1DSC00034.JPG[/img]
    [ December 04, 2002, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: DickDanger ]

Wicked1
    whats up Danger!! Just wanted to say whats up...
    Im still working on stick repellent for next year!!! How's the new interior gonna be?

DickDanger
    Wicked, you not coming to the party???? Yep, get that stick repellant in action, cos both times I have been with you, you were collecting wood all over the lake!!! The new stuff is gonna be similiar, except the coloring and design will be different. -DD Out

Sandbar Mike
    Hey DD,
    My buddy is interested.
    Give me your number and I'll get him in touch with you.
    Just Curious what boat did the interior come out of?
    Thanks Mike

DickDanger
    Came out of my 19ft Bahner. I will send you an email with the #. L8...-DD Out

miller19j
    Dick,
    That interior is pretty nice looking why are you replacing it? Did you just need a change of scenery?

DickDanger
    Exactly, Miller. I just needed a coloring and some design changes. I get bored with the same $hit, so why not spend a little $$$$? -DD Out