Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paging the Pyramid posse for another run......

Doug H.
    I got to thinking what a blast we had out at B.V. and thought we Posse peeps should look into another gathering of the sort as soon as possible at either Pyramid, hell with the size of our group we would take up the whole sandbar with the boats alone, or go back to B.V. and invite a couple extra friends, the last trip was flat out bitchen with good food "eric" the entertainment HallettDave "trailor expence" and "the king of roost" JBR "dead battery" great time and great people. evertone jump on here to make a tentative date and we'll work around it. don't forget we "ARE THE POSSE" we will not be denied.

Doug H.
    Let's not all post here at once.

JetBoatRich
    Doug H.:
    Let's not all post here at once. who, what, where and when

Ultra21
    I was planning on going out to Piru this Saturday with some friends. Haven't been there in a few years and was wondering what the differences were between Piru, Castaic and Pyramid. looking to do some boating, maybe a little skiing (weather permitting) and just chill to some music and silvers to end the season. Possibly hook up with some ***boaters as well. Any suggestions? (is there really a sandbar at Pyramid?)

jackpunx
    Any time after the weekend of Oct 4th... Or this sunday at castaic

75_Elim
    I'm always down for a trip. The only problem is I won't have a boat until Mid October.
    So when and where???

jackpunx
    75_Elim:
    I'm always down for a trip. The only problem is I won't have a boat until Mid October.
    So when and where??? Are you guys going to OP6 ? .. I know the local thing is cool.. but if there is a group going.. we should all try to get in one spot..

Outnumbered
    Where is Pyramid lake?
    75_Elim, I am having problems staying focused on the thread with your avatar smile_sp . Is that your GF? Very niiiiice!
    OL
    [ September 24, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Old Lavey ]

75_Elim
    jackpunx:
    75_Elim:
    So when and where??? Are you guys going to OP6 ? .. I know the local thing is cool.. but if there is a group going.. we should all try to get in one spot.. I'm already booked at the Bluewater for OP6... Wouldn't miss that for the world. Where are you staying ??

JetBoatRich
    75_Elim:
    jackpunx:
    75_Elim:
    So when and where??? Are you guys going to OP6 ? .. I know the local thing is cool.. but if there is a group going.. we should all try to get in one spot.. I'm already booked at the Bluewater for OP6... Wouldn't miss that for the world. Where are you staying ?? we are all staying in your room, you didn't know

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast