Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OP6 Ruling

Sandbar Junkies
    Our 8 year old son made the allstar team in baseball and we have a tournament the weekend of op6 so I will be staying home. Does this make me a flake or a father? I was just wondering if everyone was going paint my boat PINK like DOGHOUSES boat? Please e-mail all pics of OP6 please. [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/585mammaride-med.jpg[/img]

Jordy
    Sounds like you're flaking from OP6, so that would make you a flake, regardless of reason. Sorry, but that's the rules.

hot_diggity_dog
    Our 8 year old son made the allstar team in baseball and we have a tournament the weekend of op6 so I will be staying home. Does this make me a flake or a father? I was just wondering if everyone was going paint my boat PINK like DOGHOUSES boat? Please e-mail all pics of OP6 please. I think you know the answer to that one. eek! eek!
    What's your favorite pink color?
    Good Father Bad OP6Cer= PINK boat with rainbow's
    Hot (take it easy on him) Diggity Dog wink

Ziggy
    Priorities lie with the family--you're doing the right thing. All the single guys will say otherwise I'm sure And I don't blame 'em.
    oh, and BTW---good luck to your boy!
    [ June 09, 2003, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

SCUBA STEVE
    Tell your son you have an all star game to attend as well. But this one is on the lake.
    I hope it your son does well, family stuff does take priority.
    So I'll call you flather. (flake + father)
    Were gonna miss you & mrs sandbarjunkies. We'll have to get together afterwards to make up for it.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but were you on the arrival list? I didnt see your name there so you cant be a flake can you?

mbrown2
    Family comes first, but a Pink "Charlie" does sound kind of fun..
    Actually if my wife had her choice for a boat color it would be..Hello Kitty pink....NOT jawdrop

HBjet
    As the Host of OP6CIII I know something OP6er's do is watchout for each others stuff (boat's, woman) So we will take care of your DCB and Mrs. Sandbar Junkie and make sure we get a lot of photo's of them for you!
    I don't think your being a flake, I remember how you where telling me at the OC boat show about your kids baseball and how important it is to the both of you. Good Luck!
    HBjet

MJ19
    I'd try to come out right after the ball game...where there's a will there's a way to fit it ALL in

Sandbar Junkies
    well the game is at 8:30 and will be over about11:00 so if I leave straight from there drive 100MPH all the way I could picked up in Havasu springs 3:30 or in Havasu at 4:15 won't have time to get boat out of storage unless someone wants to take it out there for me.

AZKC
    That would save me alot of work, where do ya hide the keys
    KC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast