Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Ahhhh Shudup, I don't have too !"

Trailer Park Casanova
    This past Friday morning, just downriver past Riverland I was towing the daughter on her wakeboard. Then, a Waverunner with a mom and two kids decides to start jumping our wake.
    Airborne right next to our daughter in tow, turned, then came right back at us.
    I'm a big Ape and my yelling at her just gave her reason to continue jumping in her book.
    I slowed down the boat and picked up the daughter then found the lady,, jumping someone elses wake (a white Hallet, Red candy flames) that had kids in tow on a tube.
    I followed her and wanted to start jumping her wake,, but you know the saying: "Loose Your Head and Your Ass Will Soon Follow."
    Anyway, she slowed and I told her the usually diatribe we most all speil to these PWC people and her reply was; "Shut up, I don't have to stop, she could do anything she wanted to,, You don't own the water."
    About 15 minutes later she found us again and continued jumping and some close calls 'till I could stop and pick up our kid.
    Your butthole puckers up, and your hand goes gently on the throttle when someone is doing a stunt like that,,, I mean,, If I stop or slow too soon,, this nit wit is going to mis judge and we're going to have a tragedy.
    This time we followed her back to her campsite,, and there was someone else ahead of us looking for her too, the white Hallet with candy red flames with the same issue. This guy had two daughters, and he was berrserk!!!
    Parker Strip has taken on a Laughlin/Katherines attitude with the PWC riders.
    Very little if any enforcement, then, it's a big place,, can't expect much anyway.
    Zero tollarance I think would help with PWC riders. Write all of them. It really has gotten out of control.
    Ban rentals.
    Word travels fast when their's a crackdown.
    I'm surprised their aren't more accidents.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/939Picture_5-thumb.jpg[/img] <--The Casanova Cam
    [ August 09, 2003, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Trailer Park Casanova ]

Mandelon
    Times like that ya wish ya had a jet with a diverter...
    Lake lice need some sort of licensing....make em sit through a class or at least a video at the dealer before they take delivery....? I hate more regulation, but most of those riders have NO clue....

mmered8299
    You can use a two-way radio and call Parks and Rec. and a Ranger will come out and cite her! they are supposed to be 500' from shore line and boats!

Mullet
    mmered8299:
    You can use a two-way radio and call Parks and Rec. and a Ranger will come out and cite her! they are supposed to be 500' from shore line and boats! I agree with this. As a safety percaution you should know the phone number for the Ranger. its not like we dont have cell phones. personally I would rather thow mine away but its times like these where they come in handy.

GOT WATER ??
    I called parks and rec when I was on mojave about a a-hole jet ski and they told me that the ranger had to see it happen. I gave them the CF# (CF 7171 PD) But it did not make any diffrence.
    I am getting to the point that I will carry a pump bebe gun and start shooting lake lice riders in the ass.
    If the assholes want to call the ranger so what, deep six the bebe gun and tell them that they where not there to see it.
    Needless to say if I was going to do that I would have done it more that once.
    The thing that really pisses me off is when you call for help all you get is reasons why they cant do anything.

DickDanger
    I am going to begin carrying a crossbow in my boat, and start ****ing killing these idiots myself. Maybe if other idiots hear of the mercy killings, they will think twice.
    Of course, I am kidding, but in all seriousness, if I catch anyone doing something that is life threatning (especially to mine) I will be pulling up, and you will have my anchor on your grill.....idiots, you have been warned. -DD Out

Boatcop
    We had some extra personnel in training this weekend, so we weren't on the water as much as we should have been. But then again, south of Riverland is Tribal (CRIT) and/or San Bernardino jurisdiction.
    I wonder if the following incident is associated with your run-in with the female PWC driver.
    A female riding on a PWC fell off the back, and got a combo blast of jet thrust and water impact to the ...errr...ahhh...shall we say "sensitive region". Was brought to Buckskin Fire, then La Paz Hospital, then Havasu Hospital with severe hemorrhaging from said region.
    (I know all you gals are having the same reaction we men have when we hear of a fellow male being kicked in the groin) eek!
    Word to all you jet-skiing, water-skiing, female types out there (including the young child type girls going tubing or wake boarding). wear a pair of shorts, wetsuit or bike shorts or SOMETHING other than just a bathing suit, especially a thong.
    Injuries such as this are happening more and more, and some have turned fatal from loss of blood or internal infection (peritonitis).
    Sorry about your run in with the idiot on the PWC. Our phone number is 1-928-669-2281, or 1-888-818-4911. Get the registration numbers and a good description of the operator. If we're on, we'll try to catch the evil-doer. With a willing witness, and a desire to prosecute we can arrest them and let them think about it in the hoose-gow, while their friends try and drum up bail money.
    [ August 03, 2003, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: Boatcop ]

v-drive
    I got really good with a wrist rocket. They are cheap and very accurate. Ball bearings work very well and they sink instantly. v-drive

SK48
    I live in Parker and go water skiing every week day morning. We just had an accident at the entrance to the Keys a few weeks ago. I called the Lapaz Sheriffs office and they sent out an officer to my house. ( It was not Boat Cop "aka Alan" ) The officer told me that he would love to be on the water, but that they were not patroling the water this year. From the looks of it I would agree. I have not seen a sherifs boat on the river since maybe Feb. or Mar.
    The sheriff told me that they were working 12 hour shifts and on patrol for terrorists at the dam and couldn't patrol the water. I would have to agree as I haven't seen a La Paz boat all year.
    I have been on the water every day and no sign of the La Paz sherrif for months. We do need some law enforcement in this area. I don't think Boat Cop is telling the whole story.

Mandelon
    What exactly is a hoose-gow? I know it means the pokey, the jail, the lockup, the big house...etc. But where the hell did that saying come from... (hoose-gow)?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast