Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sandbar Saturday

HighRoller
    Well,I trekked down to the Sandbar to try and find HBJet,Hustler and others,but had one major malfunction.Like a dumbass I left my anchor at home so I couldn't really park the way others do,not actually on the bar but floating.I saw HBJet and a girl who looked like the Ms.but I wasn't sure.They were hangin by a DCB 28 Extreme and there was a boat that looked like the hustler but there was also another boat that pulled up also looking like it!!I was gonna idle by and ask them if this was where the Chet Capoli fanclub was meeting but never got a chance!!Maybe next time boys....

rivercrazy
    Yup. You saw em. They were parked next to a guy who stole a new DCB 28 Extreme. How did he do that?
    The sandbar was definately packed. Great day out on the water. Nice to see the HBjet's, Da Hustler's, and the Havasu Hangin's out there!

HighRoller
    Ouch...Was that a dig on DCB viewing the recent theft of charley's???

rivercrazy
    Actually it was a friend of mine that borrowed his friends boat. I was just friking around with him.

HighRoller
    You have a friend that loans out his DCB???Prett generous dude

THOR
    Highroller,
    I was in between Hustler and DCB (teal Eliminator). We met up with Rivercrazy at Topoc for some sodas. That was one fun day.

Charley
    Ahh hell .... Never ever loan yer boat or your girlfriend out to your friends.... one of them will get a ROD thrown in em in no time eek!
    btw I looked for you guys too HBJ I was in the beater rented deck boat and playin frisbee with Chuck Foley...sorry I missed you guys AGAIN!

Havasu Hangin'
    Well HighRoller, looks like there were two of you at the sandbar without an anchor...
    BTW...I didn't steal the DCB...let's just say I was doin' a little prop testing for him over the weekend...
    Charley- how were the zip-ties on the rental?
    It's was great seeing Thor, Mr. & Mrs. Rivercrazy, Mr. & Ms. HB"Splash Police"Jet, Hustler, and FuFu Queen. The Hustler was sportin' a mean rooster...

HBjet
    MissHBjet and myself had a blast this weekend boatless. We stayed with Hustler and FuFu Queen for the weekend (thanks guys) and our only plan was to party at the sandbar. It was cool seeing Havasu Hangin and his wife in that bad ass DCB. It was cool to have a few cold ones with THOR and his wife and friends. Surprises: RiverCrazy and his wife showing up last minute at the sandbar! That was cool you guys made it out! As we were leaving the sandbar, we saw a few other peeps (probably from the RRX regatta.) Pit-O-Money in his 25' Daytona, In2Deep and a few others. Sandbar highlight: Seeing a F-18 Hornet doing a mach1 fly by a few thousand feet above the sandbar. There were a lot of nice boat there it just made me sick. Next to us at the sandbar, there was a MACH26 and a 25 Daytona anchored side by side. I was stoked because I could take a close look at them next to each other. Right now, DCB is my choice when that day comes. So Charley, when are we going to DCB?
    If I missed anyone, sorry, and I'll post some photo's tonight.
    HBjet

Windy
    Spending a mellow day in Parker on sunday with the RacingRascals was definately in order.
    What a weekend. We were in Needles, Havasu, Laughlin, and Parker all in one weekend.
    Sorry we missed you Charley. We were looken for ya.
    MissHBjet
    [ September 23, 2002, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: MissHBjet ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast