Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 FREE Issues of EXTREME BOATS MAGAZINE

spectratoad
    ***boat allows another mag to spam on their website but won't let us see nekkid' chicks?

mdmurphy
    I think it's a great opportunity. Don't all of you guy's, (and gal's) want to get your hands on another magazine.(more picture, articles and tech stuff) I don't know about you, but I tear through my ***boat and Powerboat magazines in about half-a-day and would love for more.
    To promoting and furthering our sport.
    Mark

HighRoller
    Whenever I buy ***boat I usually am done with it fairly quick,but because there's really not a lot in there.Personally I can't get too interested in the boat evaluations because I have yet to hear a negative word said about any boat ever tested.Even when they say something was sub-par in the boat they immediately outweigh it with something else.For example"the engine didn't seem to run right and the hull porpoised at all speeds but the backlit cup holders made this boat really fun to drive."Even the"Deep,dark bite in the ass"promised by Kevin Spaise never came about.He said they"fixed"the problem,probably by buying some nice big,expensive add space in the mag!!I'm just tired of them giving average boats one page and a 160mph Skater 5 or 6.Yeah,a lot of their readers can identify with that boat right?

OutCole'd
    Highroller, I agree with what you said, How can every boat builder be a "Leader in the industry",or "Sets the standard" etc. etc.
    It is a nice catalog though, if want a biased opinion.

riverracerx
    I wanna see real articles on fun things that happen on the water...like the RRX Poker Run! How's that for Spam...oh, ya it can't be spam cause it is already over...so just go to RRX and check it out then...end of spam.
    And Truckin' will have a boat section starting in January...with RRX coverage...spam, spam.....

HighRoller
    RRX,I made your point over at OP6C.Look at all the great gatherings we start just by word of mouth,as well as the regattas and weekend river runs.These get maybe a page or two in the magazine.I'd like to see more about "Real"people and boats,regardless of how expensive or fast they are.(The boats,I mean)

Charley
    HighRoller:
    I have yet to hear a negative word said about any boat ever tested.maybe you should start writing for them, you seem to bitch about everything!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12