Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: local lake this sat. 8/30

jet4fun
    i'm gonna be headin somewhere local this weekend... i dont really care as long as its within about 1-2 hours of my place... it looks like 75_elim and bigamist are gonna make it, but we cant seem to decide where we want to go. none of us care as long as we're on the water...
    does anyone elese wanna meet up with us on saturday? and if so, wanna make a suggestion as to where to go
    p.s. dont suggest sunday because i work cry

Just talked to Jerry & it's on for Sunday not for Saturday.

Jetdriver
    I talked to Jerry and I can make it Sunday too! wink

HalletDave
    Let's all go to Isabella. wink
    JetBoatRich and I are going up on Sunday morning for the day.
    Hallett (gettin' the boat wet even if I have to build a ramp and dump it in my pool) Dave

jackpunx
    We were planning on going up to Castaic on Sunday.. but if you guys are all going to Isabella.. I would like to join you.. I’ve never been there..How long will it take from LA area?

Jetdriver
    OK heres the skinny! Its Saturday and its Buena Vista! Done deal! Time to be annonced!

jackpunx
    Have fun.. Buena will be packed.. the camp sites have been booked for 15 weeks.. If you change your mind.. or want to go sunday or monday.. we'll join you..
    also..
    we have a couple of camp sites at buena the weekend of sept 5th.. that is next week.. so we'll be there then..

HalletDave
    How long will it take from LA area? It is 109 miles from my house (Lancaster) to Isabella.
    It takes me about 2 hours to get there.
    Hey 75Elim,
    How long did it take you to get to Isabella from your house the last time we were all up there?
    HD

75_Elim
    HalletDave:
    How long will it take from LA area? It is 109 miles from my house (Lancaster) to Isabella.
    It takes me about 2 hours to get there.
    Hey 75Elim,
    How long did it take you to get to Isabella from your house the last time we were all up there?
    HD It's a solid 2 hours.... Very easy until you get within 30 miles of the lake. That last 30 will take close to an hour! But I love that lake so it's worth it.
    As for Buena, I'll be there Saturday. Dave and Rich you guys should come up for the day. I was there on Memorial day and the crowds were minimal. I think that even if the campgrounds fill with people camping that doesn't mean the lake is crowded. Jackpunx, you should head up. Trust me, don't worry about the crowds....

jet4fun
    so, unless i missed something it's B.V. on saturday... cool, i haven't been there since i was in jr. high... i guess that settles it. see ya there.
    p.s. shawn, you gonna make it

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast