Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happen'd to the ***boat pics & Website?

Mrs Scuba
    I'm just curious, is PartyCat keeping all the pics to himself? I want to see, too?
    PartyCat I know you mentioned you had seen some of the pics and you would let us know where they would be posted, but there aren't any yet. Don't forget about us...

SCUBA STEVE
    Well I know I didnt come out in any, I was too busy blowing up rafts. lol

Party Cat
    As soon as the pics are available, I'll post a link to them. Jerry took an alot of pics and we asked him to make them all available. Hopefully we'll have a link soon......

Party Cat
    OK....I just got off the phone with Jerry (the photographer).....he's gonna contact ***boat and find out how they want to do the pic thing....I'll keep ya posted....
    PC

Mrs Scuba
    Thanks for the update. I couldn't wait for OP6 now it's the pics, what's next???

Party Cat
    Mrs Scuba:
    what's next??? Come on....I thought that was our secret.....

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Not anymore.

H20 Party Starter
    what about OP6VI?.....when can I get a map?
    I'll start on the plans for a new sandbar gizmo to defend my title next time

Mrs Scuba
    I just remembered, I never got that extra key from you. No wonder I didn't win the ratio cooler. j/k. If I didn't say it yet, which I know I did, you guys made it happen and hopefully had fun doing it. I had a blast the whole weekend and enjoyed myself, as far as I can remember. eek! Everyone thought I wasn't going to make it to Kokomos but how could I miss out?

Mrs Scuba
    I was talking to Lindsey and I know she mentioned that when OP6 began there were no prizes. It doesn't have to be a big ole dealio, just plan a date, time and place and everyone will come. Everyone brings their own drinks and enough to share, they bring friends and family, what else do we need? Next one planned should just be a get together, everyone will have fun anyway no prizes, other than shooters, what more can you ask for? wink I enjoyed my pasties off (literally) and I didn't even win the cooler I was going for. eek!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast