Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boat Bling Premium Cleaning Products

roln 20s
    All of the Boat Bling SAUCE line is complete and is ready for all of you try. We offer three products currently:
    HOT SAUCE--hard water spot remover with WAX -- leaves the perfect shine without removing your wax-- quick and easy spray on and wipe off.
    VINYL SAUCE -- specialized interior cleaner for vinyl, leather, or even your carpet--all of your interior cleaning needs--spray on and wipe off.
    TRANSOM SAUCE -- specially formulated to remove all grease, grim and exhuast residue from your boat-- sprayable.
    SPECIAL ***boat PRICING:
    All quarts retail for $19.95 each- MIX and MATCH:
    2 for $24.95
    3 for $37.95
    4 for $46.95
    HOT SAUCE is available in Gallons and 5 gallon buckets due to demand.
    Retail for gallons are $54.95, special price is $39.95
    5 gallons retail for $249.95, ***boat special $125--best value!
    I will be cruising through El Cajon this Friday and staying in Dana Point over the weekened--I'd be happy to meet any of you along the way and personally deliver your order-- FREE!!!
    Please feel free to contact me anytime on my cell at 602-312-4550 or email me at patrick@boatbling.net
    Look forward to a ***boat feature in the next few months!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data..._Mag_2-med.jpg
    Thanks for all of your support.
    Patrick
    AKA Roln 20s

Kilrtoy
    I'll take a 5 gallon HOT SAUCE next time your in town....

JB in so cal
    R20,
    I can tell you without a doubt, that unless you changed the formula you have a fantastic product(s). Since my previous source has, ahem, cough, cough... dried up. I look forward to keeping you busy with my "sauce" demands for a long time.
    Good luck.
    PS. It works nice on carts, too.

phebus
    Patrick, I need some Hot Sauce, and Vinyl Sauce. I'll hook up with you over the weekend.

riverroyal
    for it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO WAY,,,wheres toby,he owes my something,he must
    Just kidding,it is a great product,it should sell itself,Im still available for delieveries on a "must" have basis.let me know if you guys need help

OutCole'd
    for it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO WAY,,,wheres toby,he owes my something,he must
    Just kidding,it is a great product,it should sell itself,Im still available for delieveries on a "must" have basis.let me know if you guys need help
    I thought you kept a 55 gallon drum of the stuff for your own stash.

TOBTEK
    I think RR still has about 10 gallons hiding in the garage. And im going to hire my cousin lenny the leg breaker to collect on the monies from product sold last year. You all wonder how he has the new 42ft weekend warrior, new magic deckboat, new F350 truck, New pimped Rhino, new quads for evryone in the house, New Euro sports Sdn, Lives with the rich fokes, in a SHI-SHI neighborhood....... :idea: hmmmmm I have an idea

phebus
    I think RR still has about 10 gallons hiding in the garage. And im going to hire my cousin lenny the leg breaker to collect on the monies from product sold last year. You all wonder how he has the new 42ft weekend warrior, new magic deckboat, new F350 truck, New pimped Rhino, new quads for evryone in the house, New Euro sports Sdn, Lives with the rich fokes, in a SHI-SHI neighborhood....... :idea: hmmmmm I have an idea
    Hmmmm, and it's funny, that now that he's not the distributor, everything is for sale. I think we need to bring in Geraldo for an expose.....

riverroyal
    my kids must have drank it,,and its a F250,you think im rich :rollside:

TOBTEK
    Patrick, when are the press releases hitting the news stands in the different Magazines?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast