Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: jet4fun's goin away party - roll call!!!

jet4fun
    i am such a loser i have to throw my own goin away party . well actually it is an excuse for you guys, and myself to throw another shindig at pyramid wink .
    i know this will be short notice for some of you(i apologize for that, but i kinda lost track of time )but i want a huge turnout for this, so make things happen.
    its gonna be the weekend of 8/24 to 8/25 (sorry dd i would make it the following weekend but i will already be gone). the plan is the same as we had on the 4th; camping saturday night followed by a full day on the lake sunday at the sandbar .
    please get your names on here for a roll call as i would like to reserve another group spot like chesta did last time. but if were only gonna have 3 people show up than we can just get a regular campsite(but thats not gonna happen). i expect everyone that was at the last one to be there plus more. come on its for a good cause. chesta, nashville, chaddy, wicked, 1 step, gig, 75e, 6741, dd(you can do it!!!), whipped cal, wild lav, roz, i know there was more than that but im drawin a blank. i want everyone to camp this time.
    i made special arrangements with mother nature, and she promises no wind.

Chestah Cheetah
    I'll be there, with bolt cutters!......cause you now this time the more responsible and level headed in the group will chain us to the trailer so we don't go off in the middle of the night wreaking havoc on precious plantlife with big rubber tires.

Wicked1
    You can count me in,,and ill pass the word to luis
    and maybe try and get some of my ladies friends to go,,but no promises fellas,,,,hey robert

DickDanger
    I would be there, but the Red Dragon may come calling on that weekend, so I will be stuck at work. Have a good time, and make sure to bring some firewood this time!!!! -DD Out

79Hawaiian
    DAMN!!! I wanna go but there is a bottle (or two) of tekillya in ol Mexico that has my name on it. The wife and I are heading down to Baja for my birthday.
    Sorry man. Im not worthy.

JetBoatRich
    Where are you going? eek!

jet4fun
    JetBoatRich:
    Where are you going? eek! pyramid

JetBoatRich
    Sorry, I meant you were leaving somewhere. Locked up, shiped out, whatever?

jet4fun
    JetBoatRich:
    Sorry, I meant you were leaving somewhere. Locked up, shiped out, whatever?oh, my bad. fire academy in northern cal. just outside of chico, i'll be there until the end of january.

JetBoatRich
    Way to go and good luck. Can't make Saturday, taking the wife to a concert. We can try for Sunday. wink

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast