Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P. Possie who's on for local boating on sunday the 12th?

eliminatedsprinter
    Since the BBQ at Rich's is the 11th, let's hit the water on the 12th. Who's up?
    [ October 07, 2003, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

JetBoatRich
    Thanks for the offer Steve, we are busy Sunday. unless I can sneak out with Little Rich
    See you and William Saturday

Duke
    eliminatedsprinter:
    Since the BBQ at Rich's is the 11th, let's hit the water on the 12th. Who's up? I'll be at B.V, Come on up!!!

jackpunx
    we might be able to get out late sunday afternoon.. (Castaic)

Doug H.
    Boy everyone is going to different lakes on sun. pyramid, castaic, B.V. can we all just pick one ?

JetBoatRich
    Doug nice to have choices

RIVER WILD
    HEY
    THE ELIMINATOR BOATS GRAND OPENING IS OCT smile_sp 11-12

eliminatedsprinter
    I'm still trying to speed test my new prop. It was too rough at B.V. by the time we got up there to see what my top end is. I need to go where I can air it out and do a speed run or two. That rules out Castiac. Pyramid will probably be where I end up. I don't think it should be too hard to get on now that the main season is over.

jackpunx
    eliminatedsprinter:
    I'm still trying to speed test my new prop. It was too rough at B.V. by the time we got up there to see what my top end is. I need to go where I can air it out and do a speed run or two. That rules out Castiac. Pyramid will probably be where I end up. I don't think it should be too hard to get on now that the main season is over. Where ever you go .. go early.. What are you expecting to see? (mph)Do you have a GPS?

eliminatedsprinter
    My speed goals are modest.
    I'm not trying for a lot of big end speed. I got to partially test it at B.V. last week and I saw big improvements in both top end and acceleration. But it was too rough to air it out. When I got this boat the previous owner must have sold the boat's real prop seperately. It came with a really awfull dinged up aluminum prop and it only did 50-54 mph. Now it cruises at those speeds, but that is the fastest I could go in B.V.s conditions, I got it to 58 in one short sprint before I saw a big hairy wave coming and had to shut it down. My speedo only goes to 60mph and right now I just want to be able to peg it off the end of the speedo, whenever the water is safe to do so. As it is my acceleration is so improved I don't want to give it up for more top end as long as it can do the above.
    [ October 09, 2003, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast