Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: iS ANYBODY GOING TO THE WILD CARD RUN?

Pet This
    I haven't talked to anyone that's going let's have a roll call.

Rock-it man
    YA !! BABY !!!!Ill be ther with bells on !!!!
    ROCKIT MAN

the jokers wild F2 80
    i heard that they were going to have a speed limit on this run is this true?

jackpunx
    We are thinking about going.. Had a lot of fun last week at the heat wave.. I dont think the turn out will be the same.. But it still should be a good time.

Three Days Only
    We are planning on going!!!!! Should be the last trip of the year.

jackpunx
    Three Days Only:
    We are planning on going!!!!! Should be the last trip of the year. Cool,, I will talk to the old lady and see if we are going..
    Are you going to run this time?

boat030
    We are kickin' around making this trip, I guess it will depend on how bad my outdrive is.

jackpunx
    boat030:
    We are kickin' around making this trip, I guess it will depend on how bad my outdrive is. Come on Mike.. Let's go.. We bought a Timeshare at the Nautical .. It will be cheep to go.. You'll come with us

Three Days Only
    jackpunx:
    Three Days Only:
    We are planning on going!!!!! Should be the last trip of the year. Cool,, I will talk to the old lady and see if we are going..
    Are you going to run this time? We are running. I sent in that online info and am waiting for the call back to pay. We are planning on staying at the Nautical. Nice to meet you out there this last weekend, your boat looked like it was running great during the poker run. How did your girl like that drink? Gotta love the Pom. C-ya at the next run.
    [ October 08, 2003, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Three Days Only ]

Rock-it man
    boat030:
    We are kickin' around making this trip, I guess it will depend on how bad my outdrive is. COME ON MIKE YOU CAN DO IT !!!!PARTS ARE ONLY A $$$$ AWAY !!!!!WOULD BE GREAT TO RUN WITH YOU AGAIN AS WE HAD SO MUCH FUN LAST TIME !!!I HAVE TO BE THERE THUR TO MEET HOT BOAT AND WILL NEED A SAFETY BOAT FOR AN HR OR SO PROBABLY IN THE MORNING . STAYING WHERE WE WERE BEFORE.HOW FAST DID YOU GET TO THIS TIME AT HAVASU DID YA BREAK 120 THERE AS THE AIR SHOULD HAVE BEEN REALLY GOOD . rockit man

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast