Thread: LHC Ultimate Package for sale

dogbitn
    Okay here it is the all in one get away pkg.1st:3bdrm/2 bth 3 car boat deep garage 1200 sq ft living area loaded with ro/soft h2o system,landscaped front yard on bubblers, fenced back yard ,full rv parking with hook-ups,pot shelves,vaulted ceilings,smoke detectors,seperate laundry room,tile roof,central air and heat,dishwasher,garbage disposal,stove,microwave,fridge/freezer with ice and h20 dispenser,walk in closet,upgraded tile floors,on sewer already,lake view.#2:1998 fleetwood 26' 5th wheel trailer with hitch and air bags loaded to the hilt with custome bunk beds sleeps 8-10 people used 6 time like new condition,slide out all elect options.#3:2001 CHEETAH 24'tunnel closed bow, 6.2 v-8, s.s prop,just did 50 hour service,loaded with extras in new condition with ext warranty thru merc for 2 more years,never left outside, has cover.You can have all this for $212.599.00 will seperate pkg to serious buyers. will fax or e-mail photos upon request,must sell asap cry HAVE LESS THAN 48 HOURS TO GET RID OF THESE ITEMS BEFORE ITS LEFT FOR THE WIFE TO HANDLE MAKE ANY REASONABLE OFFER AND ITS YOURS!!! TAKING NEW JOB AND DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH MOVING ALL THE TOYS ACROSS 2 STATES BY SATURDAY. THANKS

THOR
    I am real sorry you have to sell all of your goodies. I am sure someone will snatch all of that up shortly.

boxscore
    Interested in 5th wheel...pics?...break out a price for me? Thanks

Ducatista
    Damn...sorry you have to sell, sounds like a very nice package. I hope its for a good cause anyways. My friend next to me, "Roxy" really likes your avatar!

Starloans
    I'm seriously considering houses. How deep is the garage. Will is hold a 28? Pics? Price for just the house? What street is it on?

little rowe boat
    The wife and I are looking for a house in Havasu.How much for the house? How deep is the garage?