Thread: Today is Too nice to Sit at Home,,

Trailer Park Casanova
    It's Monday, 10:00 AM, 82F outside and riseing in the bright morning sun. Too nice a day to sit around the house.
    I'm picking up a girl and and headin' to Castaic.
    Be back with Pic's,,,,
    (edited for typos)
    [ October 13, 2003, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Trailer Park Casanova ]

jbtrailerjim
    To nice of a day to be at home??? It's way to nice of a day to be at work!! Your taking the boat out today? Man, you suck!! wink

mbrown2
    I am sitting in a meeting...the lake/river seems century's away...can't wait for the weekend..

Dr. Eagle
    jbtrailerjim:
    To nice of a day to be at home??? It's way to nice of a day to be at work!! Your taking the boat out today? Man, you suck!! wink I think he meant "too nice"

jbtrailerjim
    Dr. Eagle:
    jbtrailerjim:
    To nice of a day to be at home??? It's way to nice of a day to be at work!! Your taking the boat out today? Man, you suck!! wink I think he meant "too nice" I knew what he meant. I was just giving him a hard time. wink Most people are complaining about being at work on Monday not being at home. I'm the last person on these board's you will ever see correcting someone on there grammar because God know's I'm not the best. Proven point I didn't notice the incorect use of the word "to".
    But I'm glad you caught it and brought it to his and my attention; so we will know next time. wink

FingerTight
    All right TPC, how was it today?
    Stuck at work all day...
    Good news, got my new prop!
    Post some pics!
    (dreaming of next weekend in Parker...)

Dr. Eagle
    jbtrailerjim:
    Dr. Eagle:
    jbtrailerjim:
    To nice of a day to be at home??? It's way to nice of a day to be at work!! Your taking the boat out today? Man, you suck!! wink I think he meant "too nice" I knew what he meant. I was just giving him a hard time. wink Most people are complaining about being at work on Monday not being at home. I'm the last person on these board's you will ever see correcting someone on there grammar because God know's I'm not the best. Proven point I didn't notice the incorect use of the word "to".
    But I'm glad you caught it and brought it to his and my attention; so we will know next time. wink Ahhhhhhhhh sorry dude, it didn't make sense to me first time I read it...

Trailer Park Casanova
    OK TOO nice a day. (I thought 2 o's in "to" mean't inclusive.)
    Anyway:
    It was 92F air temp, 77F water temp.
    It was breezy until 2:45, then the wind quit.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/939PA130006-med.JPG[/img]
    Heading in, breezy but no whitecaps. Note fire in distant mountains.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/939PA130010-med.JPG[/img]
    Nipple island,,now called boob island because of the lower water level.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/939PA130007-med.JPG[/img]
    Elizabeth Canyon, mom calling sis at school. Arent cellphones awsum? We kicked back and listened to XM Sat radio, soaked up the suds and jumped overboard and cooled off. We Had a 30 pak case of beer until some off duty cops in a 24' Cole motored up and pleaded for compassion. They forgot their beer, and: "Those coors lites in our hands looked awful good". No problem, they motored up to the right guy. We let them tie off to us, and chatted about the history of Cole Boats, cops, and wakeboarding, and they drank on us.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/939PA130008-med.JPG[/img]
    A peaceful run around the lake throwing a charge on the Batts after an afternoon of relaxation and tunes..
    It was a great day, counted maybe 5 other boats.

jbtrailerjim
    TPC, your day on the lake looked like a lot more fun than my day at work. I'm envious. Oh well I'll be on Havasu Thursday morning. Can't wait!!