Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trailer storage Parker/Havasu

Riverhound
    Looking for a place to store a 36 foot travel trailer. I want a place I can keep it in dry storage and then have it moved to a spot for the time we will be their. Prefer Parker but will look at Havasu also.
    Any info would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Beautiful Noise
    RiverHound,I keep my 32'Travel Trailer at Castlerock on the Parker Strip they Charge $35.00 a Month for storage and they Charge something like $12.50 each way to pull it out and put it on a spot for you
    Steve

Riverhound
    Steve,
    Do they have a launch ramp and beach area to tie the boat up during the day?

mtndewdrops
    I am a member of Colorado River Adventures and they have a place on the Parker Strip called Emerald Cove.
    They only charge members $20 a month to store a rig and around $15 or so to set it up at a site. It is a great family park with beachfront sites and boat launch facilities. You can moor the boat near your campsite.
    www.coloradoriveradventures.com

riverhound just about all the places on the cali side of parker do this.prices are about the same except for emerald but you need a membership.

Beautiful Noise
    RiverHound,They have a Lagoon(No Current)with a Launch Ramp,you can also Tie your Boat up in during the Night or Day,Also you can Anchor out in front of your Camp spot on the River During the day as they have a Beach in Front.If you want shoot me a PM and maybe I'll scan a couple of Pic's for you or Call and tell you about it last year was our 1st Year there and we really enjoyed the Place
    Steve

been going to castle rock for a few years nice place,gas station ,market right there also the lagoon huge plus no boat baby sitting.riverhound i pm'd you back.

Beautiful Noise
    boatnam2,When do you go? Maybe I was there at the same time as you last summer. I made about 8 trip's last year
    Steve

Rodger Delk
    We have some new storage units in Lake Havasu - located across from the Sheriff's station on Hwy. 95. We do not have "services" at this time - they are brand new units and the project has not been completed so we do not have our offices there yet. We have 40' available for $165/month and 45' for $175/month. They are actually built for motorhomes - have a 14' high door. If we can help you, let us know. Thanks

bn we bought a place in marina annex just above roadrunner last year,so i havent been in a few years.its funny we go at least once a month and it cost me the same owning a trailer and the land as renting a trailer for 3 days.i use to rent trailer 1a i had an american offshore with blower sticking out of the hatch.some freinds of mine rent a space all year jay and chad you have probaly seen them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast