Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANYBODY IN HAVASU MARCH 28-30?

nextasex
    Who's all going to be in Havasu at the end of the month?
    Frank

novaguy
    I will be there on my friends 28' Conquest Cat

Eric455
    i will be there from the 27 of marcj all the way to the 6th of april will be staying @ a hotel in crazy horse. call my cell when your there 818-402-3004 thanx
    eric

kevnmcd
    Frank - I will be there and so will Beer Hunter. Staying up at Park Moabi. Come on up and have a cold one.
    [ March 18, 2003, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: kevnmcd ]

77charger
    i am up for that weekend also as long as i dont have do something else.Dont know exactly where i am staying but either park moabi or needles.

Hustler
    Disco,Hot Hallet and a few other will be staying at needles that weekend. I'll be there also but will be staying in Bull Head. Hopefully we will be making a trip down to the sand bar.

RiverToysJas
    I'm still trying hard to make the Needles trip, if I can and if I have my boat with me, we'll be making a run to the bridge at some point.
    Just not sure, too busy at work to know, and I got I have a few other things going on...
    RTJas

77charger
    RiverToysJas:
    I'm still trying hard to make the Needles trip, if I can and if I have my boat with me, we'll be making a run to the bridge at some point.
    Just not sure, too busy at work to know, and I got I have a few other things going on...
    RTJas If your boat aint ready i can tie the tube to my boat and pull you

River Ric
    We will be at Park Moabi on Saturday and try to take a cruz down to the bridge. Hope to see some of you guys out there. We have got all kids that weekend because my brother is a workaholic. We will have fun with out him.

andy01
    We will be up in Havasu during the week on and off and maybe that weekend but will be in Parker from the 23rd thru the next weekend and maybe the following weekend!
    Andy

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast