Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Lice BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLaughreySS24
    Hey Guys, listen to this crap. My fiance works with a lot of Hispanics, and one of her friends at work said that when they go out on their sea-doos they cut off the boats on purpose just for fun!!! Can you believe that!!! I was so fricken pissed when she told me that I couldnt believe it. Im not a racist person at all but if these guys think its a blast to go out there and cause accidents for fun they dont belong on the water!!!
    I am posting this info in hope that anybody that reads it passes on the info to other fellow boaters to keep your eyes open even more so for jack asses like this. What do you guys think should be done to stop this kind of shit? Is it time for us to be required to have some type of marine vessel operation license of some sort, to limit all these people that dont have a clue, off the water. I hate setting more laws and rules but its just too easy these days to buy a small watercraft for zero down, no payments for who knows how long, and not have a fricken thing to lose!!!!

ROZ
    Their nationality has nothing to do with it. And to tell you the truth, I've seen more white dickheads on PWC's ****in with boaters than any other race. So **** you!
    EDIT: AS I was waiting for my post to upload I thought of one more thing. People who are as wreckless as the people you speak of end up getting ****ed in the end.
    [ July 06, 2003, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: ROZ ]

El Chingon
    "Hey, I'm not Racist"! I wonder if the white trash guy that cut me off last week with his sea-doo is friends with those "hispanics"?
    -steve mendoza

HighRoller
    You guys need to chill out.Stupidity is not limited by the confines of skin color.In general people who ride Sea-Doos know nothing about the rules of navigation and never look anywhere except right in front of them.I must say,however,that a Place Diverter will keep them at a safe distance from you.

ROZ
    Hey, he started it wink

HighRoller
    I hope his woman will tell these guys what a bunch of jackoffs they are for doing stupid shyt like that.Probably the same kind of guys that cut you off on the freeway and think it's funny.

El Chingon
    ditto

JLaughreySS24
    Hey Roz, Why **** me???? Like I said, I am not a racist person. This info just came from a hispanic group of guys that think its fun. I guess I should of left that part out and just said a group of guys. Roz, if you read my post again it states, 'these guys', not a specific race but any person with that mentality. Man, I was just posting this for all of us to be more aware that some of the accidents that may be occuring are not necessarily 'accidents' but are caused by people thinking this is something fun to do! Just trying to keep the water safe. For that, I guess, **** me!!!!

JLaughreySS24
    Roz, The only thing I hope I started is making all of us more aware of this type of activity. You seem to be more focused on race calling someone a "White DickHead".

ROZ
    Dude we all know that there are many people on the water that shouldn't be there. I understand that you were just stating what someone told you they heard, but what I get from your post is this:
    "My fiance works with Hispanics"....
    "One of her friends said that when they (hispanics) go out on their sea-doos they cut off the boats on purpose just for fun." = watch out for Mexicans on Sea-Doos......
    When this is what you meant(I think):
    One of my fiance's coworkers(a friend) told her that some of their Hispanic coworkers go out on their Sea-Doos and intentionally cut off boats just for fun.
    This tells me that "some" (not all) of her "Hispanic coworkers" (specific group within a specific naionality)) are wreckless on the water. = Watch out for wreckless people on the water.
    You also wrote:
    "Im not a racist person at all, but if these guys think it's...."
    First of all, I believe there is a little racism in everyone...However minut it may be, there is little spot in the frontal lobe of the brain(i'm guessing) that energizes whenever you notice something catagorically different about something or someone from yourself...Well maybe the thought process isn't racism, but the ability to reason beyond that fraction of a second in a respecable manner is what makes you the better person.......What did I just say??? DOH, anyway...
    If for some reason you needed to include the nationality of the people involved in your topic, "people" instead of "these guys" would have been better word choice.
    Again, I believe I understand what you were trying to say, but what I read reads something different....
    Whether there needs to be additional regulation on "boaters" is a whole other subject, but nobody should be out on the water without some sort of instruction regarding both the operation of the vessel he skippers, and the waterway he navigates.....This is especially aimed toward the boat(all vessels) rental business.
    Guess I should have lay off the bud earlier, or I'm just a prick.....Oh wait, that's Gig's name to fame wink
    Thanks for the info. though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast