Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Castaic or Pyramid this weekend

H2on22
    Alright boys lets round them up. Got RIVER FEVER from this last weekend and I got 3 rides including me and 2 more maybes. Anyone else?
    And when do I have to get to Pyramid to avoid the lines? And don't say 6 am cause it's not happening.

Roll out to Buena Vista I'll be there Fri Sat Sun 75_Elim is showin up for a day & maybe a couple other peps from the fourms.

HalletDave
    Bigamist,
    Have you got a campsite for the weekend? Besides Jer, who else is coming up? I might try to get a site for Sat. Let me know. It was good meeting you all last weekend.
    HD

nextasex
    hey H2, what's going on. I saw you in Havasu last weekend about a hundred times. That boat is easily recognizable and looking great. Anyway, you should gather your crew together and make it to Havasu this coming weekend! I'll be there this Friday the 30th.
    Laaater,
    Frank

H2on22
    Hey Nextasex, I saw you as well, great looking ride plus you couldn't miss it with all the Hotties on board. Too much comotion for me to cruise by and say what's up, but hopefully we can get together soon. Had one of my boys flake on me with his boat so I had to put 9 inmy new one...What a bitch that was. Can't make it out there this weekend but maybe I'll see you at OP6? I will also be out there July 4th.
    Hey guys, where is Buena Vista anyway. I haven't been there yet.

Hey guys, where is Buena Vista anyway. I haven't been there yet. [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Bakersfield wink

Kilrtoy
    Ok for sure this sunday We will be there at Castaic... I know i flaked the last time but the kids games and other things came up... See you guys there

nextasex
    H2, thanks bro, Yes, there was waaaaaaay too much comotion to BS out there. Anyway, we'll hook up one of these weekends.
    Later,
    Frank

JetBoatRich
    BIGAMIST:
    Hey guys, where is Buena Vista anyway. I haven't been there yet. Bakersfield wink [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Here is a link:
    Buena Vista
    Be there next Sunday (the 8th)

HOOTER SLED-
    I should be out there Sunday. I usually kick it in the back cove. Will probably have the kids, so I always pull up to a beach back there. Blue and white 21' open bow. Pics in my gallery. Anyone can stop by and say hi if you want. Beer in a red cup a must. Later
    HOOTER

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast