Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tahoe Poker Run

lovemyultra
    Anyone have any info on this poker run on the fourth of July

spectratoad
    I will see what I can find out tomorrow and get some info out.

lovemyultra
    Thank you I would like to go if it exists

unleashed
    I was in Tahoe last year for the 4th. They had a nice poker run. It was beautiful. Unfortunatly i didnt bring my boat. I think poker runs west puts it on. Funny thing is a couple of weeks ago I did a search and it was listed as going on this year and I was in the planning stages of possibly going. But I can't find the link anymore. The only problem with that run is you have to monkey with your engine a little due to the altitude. Plus its a bitch towing your boat their. But it is absolutely beautiful during that time of year and the lake is huge. You could see 60 feet down to the bottom in some spots the water is so clear. Heres a shot I took last year. My brother in-law and his girlfreind. I rented a couple of little ski boats for the whole family. We had one of the best times that I could remember.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing devil
    [img]http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/509/249tahoejuly-med.JPG[/img]

spectratoad
    It does happen. It is just a metter of trying to find out who sponsers, organizes etc... I will run by one of the boat shops here in town and see about any info there. Todd

spectratoad
    I put that pokere runs west in and got this link. The events at the lower portion of the page show July 7-8 as the dates for tahoe.
    Tahoe Poker Run

SUPERCREWJOHN
    I went to this event last year. This is a blast. Lots of Bad A%% boats like Predator and a few others. 5 stops on the lake with good food and good drinks. Very well organized, and not that many people on the Lake as far as boats are concerned..

spectratoad
    I can get a little rough in the afternoon, right around three the wind kicks up. I am going to take my boat up there this summer and see what it is like. I have lived here for 32 years and only been on the lake twice. Partied in Tahoe alot just never get out on the lake. It is also too cold for this Toad to swim in.

lovemyultra
    I know what you mean by cold water .I used to live there when I was young,we used to swim in it like it was nothing , my family is still there so we go up there but havent had my boat there yet .

lovemyultra
    Hey Spectra Do you know if it starts on the south shore or what THANKS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast