Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone for lake naciemento on labor day?

Wicked1
    Just wondering who was going to go party in the narrows,,,Everyone is probably going to parker
    and it comes recomended that i dont take my jet if i dont wana look for it on the bottom of the river
    so i think ill just go up to lake naciemento...anyboody heading that way?

Chestah Cheetah
    Wicked1, it's not that bad in Parker (well maybe Labor Day), just pick your times and water. I'd probably rather go to Nacie too just to check out some different scenery. I've heard nothing but good things about that lake. Are you still coming up to Pyramid this weekend? Beer bongs & carne asada at 2 A.M. sound good?

mike37
    Nacie is kinda lowe the 5mph has ben moved out past b rock so its along idle back to normal party spot but it will still be fun good luck on finding a camp spot

79Hawaiian
    mike37,
    Have you been to San Antonio lately? Looks like they have a bit more water. I may be down to visit either lake. Anyone else going???

NashvilleBound
    Nacis beautiful but really low.... http://www.mcwra.co.monterey.ca.us/A...r_current.html Check it out.... an inch every 3 days. Come on El Nino!!!!!!!!

mike37
    camping is beter at san antonio
    more water to but you dont have all the
    fingers and inlets like naci
    i like naci better
    but if you want to skie you must get up erly
    san antonio is goo to skie on to but not as prity of a lake

Chaddyshack
    As a member of REAL law enforcement (Sheriff's), I can tell you that CHP (AAA with guns) is hesitant to change the speed limit to 70 or 75 for trucks due to the amount of revenue they will lose by not being able to write speeding tickets to commercial vehicles (and that is what you are when your towing).
    The bottom line is that modern technology (sway bars, trailer disc brakes, high horsepower) has enabled ALL of us to go 75 miles per hour SAFELY on the freeway not only with the equipment but Caltrans has to be able to certify the roadway for those speeds no matter the vehicle.
    And NB your F-450 is a nice piece of equipment, dont get me wrong, but does it have heated seats or is that just the overheated turbo from trying to keep up with my Duramax ??? LOL

Chaddyshack
    NB are we going???

Chaddyshack
    Oh, and I'm an idiot for posting the previos message here...meant for the Towing page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast