GUess the mind is the first thing to go!!!!! I heard the Sacramento Shootout is July 18,19,20 this year,It is part of the Sacramento Bridge to Bridge Festival They close off the river for the Radar runs ,it is a little SCARRY !!!! going under those bridges at high speeds ,last year the Freedom Cat ran I believe 136 mph ,at lake mead earlier in the summer he went past me at 151mph the pace boat got him on radar.They have a poker run on fri and the speed runs are sat and sun usally get 6 runs a day as there are other functios on the river also Drag boats etc.The Portland poker run is the same weekend too bad as the sacramento run is more important to me cause I love the portland run, maybe cause I could be first there .Craig the drive does not have an xmission it is just like the boat they tested in power boat Jan issue page 84.The water leval at shasta has been full last 3 years but drops all summer as those of you in Calif need to fill your pools,it will be great in june and july ,even when its down there is still over 400 mi of shore line so not too worry !. wow!!!! its going to be a great summer I think 2003 will be the best!!!!!.SEE YA ROCK-IT MAN