Thread: Who wants to move to Lake Powell/Job opening

PowellScooter
    Hello, as some of you may remember, I am a service advisor at the Ford dealer here at Lake Powell, in Page Az. We have one and possibly two openings for technicians at the dealership. Requirements are, ASE certified minimum and dealership experience a plus, with any Ford background a big plus. Any interested parties may contact me, Scott Kennedy, or, the director of Parts and Service, Billie Brooks at 1-800-645-7881 or 1-928-645-5450 to discuss particulars. The work environment is top notch with a clean modern shop, and the people are friendly and professional. Thanks, Scooter

Nubbs
    Are you including a free boat and unlimited vacation?

Tons of Fun
    PowellScooter
    I have had first hand experience with this shop and met some of the nicest guys. I have a new F-350 that Elias helped me out with on my trip to Powell this summer. You may even remember my truck as the one with a electrical short in the rear door pilar that Elias found after three days of ripping the entire interior of my truck out. I must say that Elias is the nicest Diesel Tech / mechanic I have ever met. You guys keep up the good work and thanks again for help!

AZKC
    How about a parts guy
    KC