Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Poker Run---Whos Going OCT 25

Rock-it man
    Oct 25 is the Hot Boat Mag Poker Run in Havasu
    Whos going ?????,I have to be there Oct 23 ( Thur) to meet the photo people for an articule there doing on my Datona. Will be making a speed run there Thur AM and need a safety boat and to carry a photo guy will be trying for 135 mph if the weather allows !!!!! If anyone can help for an hour or so let me know , THANKS ROCKIT MAN
    [ September 29, 2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Rock-it man ]

jackpunx
    Rock-it man:
    Oct 25 is the Hot Boat Mag Poker Run in Havasu
    Whos going ?????,I have to be there Oct 23 ( Thur) to meet the photo people for an articule there doing on my Datona. Will be making a speed run there Thur AM and need a safety boat and to carry a photo guy will be trying for 135 mph if the weather allows !!!!! If anyone can help for an hour or so let me know , THANKS ROCKIT MAN I would love to .. but we can t commit until after the Heat Wave.. Im sure you will find someone. but it not make sure to keep me in mind after this weekend.
    Mark

Mr.Havasu
    I can maybe help you out since I live in town. PM me with the details and a contact number and I'll let you know.

Mr.Havasu
    LMAO!
    Now that's funny!
    I don't think mine will do 135 ......(Yet)

Rock-it man
    I'm not sure if the boat that's being photographed for top speed wants to be passed by the camera guy.
    RD [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Ya ! Man !!! that would make for some great pics, I gotta respect any boat that can run 135 + ,problem is I havent found many that can really run what they claim !!!! This will be my claim to fame weekend as shees gonna GO or Blow ,lets hope the latter !!!!!! ROCKIT MAN

BiggusJimbus
    Rock-it man:
    RD !!!! This will be my claim to fame weekend as shees gonna GO or Blow ,lets hope the latter !!!!!! ROCKIT MAN [/QB][/QUOTE]
    Hey Wayne, I would think you would hope for the FORMER. Unless you are looking for an entire new motor.
    Either way, I hope somebody gets some video.

Rock-it man
    Not woried about the motor its as bullitprofe as possible,its the drive im woried about,.As long as I dont hammer it I think it will be OK !!!! but 6500-7000 rpm can be hard on a drive !!!! but im willing to take a chance !!!!!!! wish I could have madeit to the Heatwave it should be a fun event this year !!! ROCKIT MAN

skater40
    ROCKIT MAN-All the fast boats are going to be at Havasu this weekend for Heatwave.I know of at least a 10 or 12 that cruise at 135 mph.If you want to run with the "Big Dogs"-come on down.

Rod-64
    Would like to go but got tickets to Saliva, Kiss and Aerosmith in Vegas.

Rock-it man
    skater40:
    ROCKIT MAN-All the fast boats are going to be at Havasu this weekend for Heatwave.I know of at least a 10 or 12 that cruise at 135 mph.If you want to run with the "Big Dogs"-come on down. Cant cruise at 135 just want to get there once !!!this itty bitty kitty (Datona 26) can cruise at a little over 100 but will need a bigger boat for more ,hoping by 2005 to have at least 30 ft or larger to play with but gotta settle for this right now,work wont let me get there for the Heat Wave but I wont miss it next year !!!! I want a 32 Skater but have to wait till that want becomes a NEED then I can have one !!!! ROCKIT MAN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast