Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OP6 T's...???

DickDanger
    Anymore OP6 III T's left??? Anyone...anyone? -Dick "I never make any of the happenings" Danger out

i got 3 ro 4 i still need to pick up if you want one.

DickDanger
    Mr B, I totally appreciate the offer. The only thing I need to know is if they are preshrunk cotton, or 100% cotton. If they are preshrunk, I need a L, and if not, I need an XL. Let me know, and I will hook you up with the funds. -DD Out

RiverToysJas
    T-SHIRT, STICKERS & FLOATING KEY-CHAINS
    ALL ARE STILL AVAILABLE!!!
    Please visit:
    http://www.op6c.com/op6hq.html
    To order, e-mail: swag@op6c.com
    [ August 28, 2002, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: RiverToysJas ]

HBjet
    YES YES YES!
    We have plenty of T-shirts and stickers and floaties. So buy them all up and be the coolest guy in town.
    BTW, these shirts and other items may become collectors items. May also be the last OP6C memorabilia ever made. So get them while you can, and while supplies last!
    HBjet

HBjet
    boatnam2:
    i got 3 ro 4 i still need to pick up if you want one.Boatnam, I got your shit man! I'm suppose to give them to RacingRascal, and he was going to give them to you. So let me know. If you want, shoot me your address in a private message and i will mail them to you.
    HBjet

thanks hb.

DickDanger
    Wait, wait....WAIT!!! Why would it be the last OP6 memorabilia ever made??? Are there not going to be anymore OP6 gatherings??? Whats the deal here? -DD Out

pleasantcat
    guys, i'm left out in the dark here... what is or was op6???? i figure a poker run or something but as the saying goes " when one assumes one makes ASS of U ME both" thnks.. side note , any word on how charlie is doing with his dcb??? i have asked our drivers to watchout for the vehicle discripts given while they drive from ca to az...

RiverToysJas
    pleasantcat:
    guys, i'm left out in the dark here... what is or was op6???? OP6C History: http://www.op6c.com/op6history.html
    DickDanger:
    Wait, wait....WAIT!!! Why would it be the last OP6 memorabilia ever made??? Are there not going to be anymore OP6 gatherings??? Whats the deal here? -DD OutThere will be gatherings and there will be OP6 type get togethers, but will there be another "OP6C event"? Time will tell......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast