Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: water cannons

slowinhavasu
    second time i tried this, so i'll keep it short....
    THINK... before shooting you ****in water cannon at some jerk, minding his own business, going through the channel......
    there is $400.00 plus dollars worth of phones, pagers, cd players and other shit on my helm. you thought was so ****in funny to shoot that thing in my ear....
    pissed off wife, wrecked shit...yea, that was great fun.... oh yea...great weekend...
    thanks, asshole....hope you had a great vacation....

nextasex
    Carey, i totally feel ya on this one. Over Memorial weekend in Havasu i was cruzin the channel providing some fine Havasu entertainment for the crowd when a sea doo with a couple of fags decides to squirt us with their super soaker 5000 or whatever they are, i asked them to keep the water on the girls and not on me, same reasons as yours. they kept on blasting me, i stopped the boat and it eventually stopped the entire channel traffic, as i was voicing my opinion at these punks, the police took notice, so i calm down and take my position. as we made it out of the channel so did the sea doo, the boat cop was waiting close to the brigde, he called over the sea doo, took their gun and slammed it in the cop boat. i was somewhat reliefed. that night i saw the 2 a-holes at the same restaurant we were at and asked them if they missed their toy. what a gaze i got from them.
    frank

playdeep
    Slowinhavasu,Was that you in the pontoon that got hosed down by the BUTTLOAD in the HTM(open bow greenflames).We sat and watched as that guy did it all day long.Must have been about 4 boats turn around to have speaks with the guy.What a flippin moron!

slowinhavasu
    yea, that was me, blue skeleton flames..... i guess i have no sense of humor.....

Its always just a couple a-holes like these water hosers that make it all that much tougher for the rest of us boaters with the poolice too. not to mention all the ruined equipment they create. i've got no sense of humor either when it comes to others ruin'in my stuff and pissin everyone off. dudes like that need a little fishin line around their prop some night or about a 30 thou hole right in the bottom with a hand drill (did i say that?)... (jk of course...not) i feel for ya man.

DEEZ NUTTS
    Sometimes a red gatorade with no top can fly from my boat into yours as a result from getting to wet.
    Amazing how pressurized water reacts with some things.

locogringo
    What-up Carey! When we were there two weeks ago, there was this total Num-nuts two boats down from us that was doing the same exact thing. EVERY boat that went by he shot at. This went on for at least an hour and I finally lost my cool and said that maybe everyone didn't appreciate what he was doing. Him with his 6 teeth gave me a "what the f?" look and did it ten minutes later. A few words more and he got the point; or so I think!
    How's the wife and kids?
    You are gonna have to change your name on these boards now aren't you? With the new boating addition and all...
    [ August 13, 2002, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: locogringo ]

Laveyman
    DEEZ NUTTS:
    Sometimes a red gatorade with no top can fly from my boat into yours as a result from getting to wet.
    Amazing how pressurized water reacts with some things.Or better yet, fill your own water cannon with the red stuff AND HOSE THEM DOWN!!! eek! eek! eek!

Havasu_Dreamin
    Carey, sorry to hear about the damaged goods.
    What's this about a new boat?????
    [ August 13, 2002, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Havasu_Dreamin ]

Licketty Split
    OK two ords eight sylibles Jet-O-Vator or Place-Di-Vertor I'm with you guys on this

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast