Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Happy hour in SD?????

froggystyle
    You know I'm down. I'll bring the boat and we can park it out front. We can pretend it is RoadRunner and I can slip everyone drinks out of my cooler while the management tells me to turn the music down.

froggystyle
    Screw Encinitas though. Let's do something more southern like PB or Gaslamp. I am hooked up with some club owners in the Gaslamp for VIP status if we want to go there.
    Coolest hangout in San Diego is Lancers in North Park/Adams area though. Laid back, chill old school swing atmosphere. Same with the Red Fox room on the border of North Park and Hillcrest. Total fun. It is like you walked into the Derby from Swingers.

78Eliminator
    Originally posted by froggystyle:
    Screw Encinitas though. Let's do something more southern like PB or Gaslamp. I am hooked up with some club owners in the Gaslamp for VIP status if we want to go there.
    Coolest hangout in San Diego is Lancers in North Park/Adams area though. Laid back, chill old school swing atmosphere. Same with the Red Fox room on the border of North Park and Hillcrest. Total fun. It is like you walked into the Derby from Swingers.
    I'm cool with gaslamp. It would be a nice change for me. How about next Friday? You said "Lancers"..?
    J

Screaming Pete
    FroggyStyle,,SOMETHING ON THE BORDER OF NORTH PARK, are you kidding me I hope, best be running the GAYDAR Detector for that run with earplugs on...How about Bergers and beer in San Marcos the owners are River Regulars from Pruitt City at martinez??
    Screaming Pete

PICKLEtheLOAD
    Hold up. Is this a Happy hour Flip Flop (I have 2 Pairs) deal or....are we gonna change into "gear" in the car and stay consistent with your "Swingers" reference? Need clarification, please.

Screaming Pete
    How about POPPY'S in Kerny Mesa can't get any more centeral than that
    s/p

froggystyle
    I just made a pile of money off of my house in North Park. The neighborhood kicks ass. And the bar is awesome, old school drinking. They definitely know how to make a Cosmopolitan!
    I dunno about some place called Poppy's... THAT sounds gay.
    Burgers and Beer sounds pretty manly though.
    After six years here, I still have not found a cooler bar than The Sunshine Brewing company in Ocean beach though. Right next to Tony's. They also share a wall with Livingstons chicken, so you can grub up cheap while drinking.
    Let's do it there!!!!!

ROZ
    Isn't a cosmopolitan a chick drink? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
    OB sounds good!
    [This message has been edited by ROZ (edited July 11, 2002).]

Screaming Pete
    and so it it written..SUNSHINE BREWING Co. and cheap grub next door.... When?
    S/P

froggystyle
    Friday????

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast