Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pyramid on saturday anyone.? It's LBAPBB ( left behind at pyramid beach bash).

eliminatedsprinter
    Who's up for pyramid on sat 8/9/03?
    Just cause we're not going to CBBB does not mean we have to sit at home wink .
    [ August 05, 2003, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Doug H.
    eliminatedsprinter, i'll go out on sat. with ya..........................................oh shit i almost forgot, the pyramid posse is going to CBBB, sorry dude maybe next time i just couldn't resist.

Kilrtoy
    Id go with you, but I hate long lines and shit I have to work this sat, one of those rare days....

Doug H.
    What's up with all these excuses ? pyramid would be a lovely place to play...............on another day that is. sorry dog

HOOTER SLED-
    Kilrtoy:
    Id go with you, but I hate long lines and shit I have to work this sat, one of those rare days.... Oh stop making excuses Kilrtoy. The line is not that bad, just get there by 8am. Earlier is better. Shit your not even far from there. My ass has got to come from Torrance. You better get used it to, Castaic is gonna be gone in a few weeks.
    HOOTER

HOOTER SLED-
    99.9% sure I will be there. Possibly just me, the Wife, maybe a friend or two. Trying to get a sitter for the kids. I just wanna drink some beer and chill. Oh, and I'm going on Saturday, not saterday.
    Magic Mtn Dan, you reading this?? You gonna be up there too?
    Hey, I don't think my boat is classic yet. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's an '89. I sold my classic(boo hoo). That's why I'm not going to Laughlin.
    HOOTER

JetBoatRich
    HOOTER SLED-:
    Oh, and I'm going on Saturday, not saterday.
    HOOTER LOL, Steve went to Granada that is how they spelled it back then jawdrop

Doug H.
    Hooter sled, if your not going to CBBB cause your 1989 is to new and not a classic ? that's the lamest excuse iv'e ever heard, mine is a "88" come on now if you really want to hang around the LBAPBB (left behind at pyramid beach bash) then go right ahead

eliminatedsprinter
    HOOTER SLED-:
    Oh, and I'm going on Saturday, not saterday.
    HOOTER Hey, I get off work at 4:30, if I'm still there on the computer at 5:17 on a monday, I'm lucky if I can remember it starts with an S. Oh well, thats what I get for trying to write too fast. I'll look forward to seeing you at pyramid.

eliminatedsprinter
    Hooter, if you can't find a sitter, that's fine too, as I will be bringing my 10 year old son. He will be too busy looking for toads and lizards etc to get in the way of anyone's chillin.
    [ August 05, 2003, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: eliminatedsprinter ]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast