Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got a question....

uvindex
    sorry, was pondering if I should try this at another time of year away from the holidays, but you are correct, the boat is a 20', not sure on the weight though, just trying to give a friend a hand...That helps. If it's only 20' then pretty much any half-ton truck or SUV should be fine (unless it is a very unusual 20-footer). Good luck again!

Ntwotrance
    check on oso there are a few peeps there that might be able to help.
    don't want to sound stupid, but what's oso?

uvindex
    don't want to sound stupid, but what's oso?The "Offshore Only" boating site at http://www.offshoreonly.com/

Ntwotrance
    The "Offshore Only" boating site at http://www.offshoreonly.com/
    thanks

Redneck
    thanks
    dont forget about road conditions right now too on the way there wish i knew my dad jsut left yesterday to texas from here in cali he would have took it that far. Ill call him and tell him to come back and get it lol jk

Ntwotrance
    dont forget about road conditions right now too on the way there wish i knew my dad jsut left yesterday to texas from here in cali he would have took it that far. Ill call him and tell him to come back and get it lol jk
    that's why I'm thinking about waiting until maybe march or so to send it back there

uvindex
    that's why I'm thinking about waiting until maybe march or so to send it back thereAlthough it is always a good idea to pay attention to road conditions, if one takes the I-10 route from FL to CA it's pretty much a "good all year" route.

Redneck
    Although it is always a good idea to pay attention to road conditions, if one takes the I-10 route from FL to CA it's pretty much a "good all year" route.
    very true i usually run the 40 to arkansas havent ran the 10 in years that would be the best route though this time of year

OGShocker
    very true i usually run the 40 to arkansas havent ran the 10 in years that would be the best route though this time of year
    Arkansas? Fockin REDNECK!
    Kenny is dead on! 10 to Jacksonville.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12