Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Perris 8-9

Wicked1
    Can anyone give me any info on this lake.. any 411 fellas would help I dont wanna drive 2 hrs for a mud puddle

HOOTER SLED-
    Lake lice. Crowded on weekends. Water gets pretty churned. Reservations a must on weekends(to launch). I stopped going there. It's so-so there. Decent bitches, I mean beaches though. I'd imagine weekdays are ok. No shade in there campsites.

Wicked1
    Thanks Hooter I gave u a 5 star.. Do you know if the lake is pretty low right now,I would imagine what lake isnt low right now besides Pyramid..

HOOTER SLED-
    Wicked1:
    Thanks Hooter I gave u a 5 star.. Do you know if the lake is pretty low right now,I would imagine what lake isnt low right now besides Pyramid.. I couldn't even tell you about the water level. like I said, I stopped going there. I'm sure someone here knows what's up with the water level there. I drove by Pyramid last week. You're right, water looked pretty high. I'm sure these storms lately have helped a bunch. I can't wait! Seasons getting closer. I've got an itchy throttle foot.

disco_charger
    The water level is fine at Perris. The cops are pretty strict about noise/speed laws. It isn't very busy till the summer. Best bet is to go during the week (if you can) or just go elsewhere.
    Disco

Cole
    why perris?? i like elsinore much more than perris!!!! besides there is no speed limit in the middle of the lake.just my 2pennies Cole

NashvilleBound
    Hey Joe....I have heard the poh-leese are real strict about noise as well. Try this:
    http://www.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=651
    Hope it helps, Jeff

scgms1
    I agree with what was posted about Perris,...It's a small lake, crowded on the summer weekends; you'll want to make reservations as they only allow so many personal watercraft/boats on the water at the same time. The speed limit is 35 MPH and lake direction(counter clockwise) are STRICTLY ENFORCED. They have their reasons for doing this, as there have been casualties in recent years, usually involving inexperienced PW and boats.
    Water levels shouldn't be a problem, as this area has gotten a lot of rain recently. My .02,.. I'd take the advice of going to Elsinore.

Wicked1
    Thanks fellas, thanks Jeff, its not really my choice to go there, its cause that weekend there is a truck show at the lake and I been dieing to the boat out so I thought i would do both that weekend.. I dont like that speed limit though maybe ill just leave the boat home....

wicked1 i dont know what date your talking about but if its anytime soon i dont think you will have any problems.went out a few weeks ago it was pretty crowded ran 65 to 75mph and never had a problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast