Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Lifted Golf Cart...

mtndewdrops
    We want to get a cart for out at Emerald Cove Resort on Parker strip. I found some on the east coast but was thinking maybe someone would know a good place to buy.
    We want a lifted EZ GO 4 PAssenger like this one on Ebay for $3050.00

damm dude your a couple of weeks late just sold mine to riverliver for a lot less than that.

mtndewdrops
    boatnam2:
    damm dude your a couple of weeks late just sold mine to riverliver for a lot less than that. Just my luck...Anybody else???

hey mdd all my buddies have places right next to you in desert rivera do you know anyone from there.dewayne, greg, percy,tony or neil.they always tearing it up in buggies or golf carts.

LUVNLIFE
    If you are looking for used The Cart Guy in Banning did me all right with a lifted one. (888)895-CART. Or KrazyKarts.Com has some way cool rides. Mines a Yamaha gas with a 4" lift. It does the trick.

BGMAN203
    There is a guy who lives in River Shore Estates that is an EZ Go dealer. He always has some lifted shit too. He has the first house on the right as you go in to the resort. We bought ours from him and then just drove it next door to our place at riverland. Nice guy too. Can't remember his name though.

LeE ss13
    My favorite, Circle Races 4-5-03....Parker
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/308DCP_0699-med.jpg[/img]

Boatcop
    There's 2 places in Parker that deal (and build) custom Golf Carts.
    One is Premier Golf Carts. It's in the same building as the Union '76 station/mini mart on Riverside Drive.
    The other is P&M Enterprises at California Ave and 12st Street, just the other side of Pizza Hut.

mtndewdrops
    boatnam2:
    hey mdd all my buddies have places right next to you in desert rivera do you know anyone from there.dewayne, greg, percy,tony or neil.they always tearing it up in buggies or golf carts. Sounds like a cool bunch of people having a good time! Sorry I haven't ran across any of them.

TOBTEK

OK, I NEED this thing! You can buy mine! below
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135golfcartpics_006-med.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast