Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: HAVASU 14-16 OF FEB.

Brendella
    ANYONE GOING TO BE OUT THERE, I'LL BE IN A YELLOW AND WHITE ELIMINATOR CRUSADER. MAYBE A COUPLE OF LAKE LICE ALSO.
    IF ANYONE IS GOING LET'S MEET UP EITHER AT THE CHANNEL OR THE SAND BAR.
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/pics@lake.JPG[/img]
    THE BOAT IN THE MIDDLE WILL BE THE CRUISER FOR THE WEEK END.
    [ February 04, 2003, 04:08 AM: Message edited by: Brendella ]

kc0000
    I'll be there with kids, we'll keep a look out for you! KC

waterboy
    We will be there. Its that time of the year to trim back all the bushes and trees, hopefully finish up by noon then hit the water,we'll be in a 22' cole.

OC-PARTYCAT
    I had a trip planed then but after seeing what the water level is going to be this month...I decided to wait until after Febuary..I was out there early January and the water was really low, I had to back my trailer past the paved section of the ramp to launch my boat... I think it is going to be even a foot lower this month.
    It looks like your boat will handle it fine, Just look out for the rocks on the shores that where not there before.

riverracerx
    Trying to get out there that weekend. Look for the Nordic in the channel on Saturday. Sunday have to do work on the house. Fireworks will be cool too. Big pyro show that weekend!!!

Party Cat
    I should be out there either in the Party Cat or my friends 26' NuEra. RRX, I got a few silvers in the cooler with your name on em......
    C YA

wildbillg
    ya thats the weekend of the fireworks show and Ill be in LA for the bloody boat show for 10 days how many of you are gonna stop out and see me at the Nordic boats booth in Los Angeles??

Brendella
    Fire work show is a valintine tradition for the ladies. and if any one comes up I 'll have a couple beers for you.

Brendella
    Fire work show is a valintine tradition for the ladies. and if any one comes up I 'll have a couple beers for you.

DUCKY
    We will be there. Look for the rainbow v-drive and the big white dog!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast