Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Pleasant during Memorial Weekend

Cat & Mice
    Does anyone have the number for the RV park?
    Pyle

Cat & Mice
    It sounds like it should be a busy day on Saturday. Is it easy to find Humbug?
    Are the boat cops easy going or do they hate the loud boats?
    Roln, My sister goes to some Catholic school, I don't know. She is younger and I don't even know what grade she is in. I have two sisters in Phoenix one is older then me ( I think 34 or 35) and the other is about 13 or 14. I can't keep up with this shit!. I do know what pitch my props are though, I guess we all have are priorities
    Pyle

DogHouse
    Cat & Mice:
    Are the boat cops easy going or do they hate the loud boats?
    Mike, last time I was there (a few weeks ago), I went by a shefiff boat that was just sitting. He fired up and came up behind and to the side just enough to get in real close for about 10-15 seconds, then peeled off and went away. One of the guys was up in the front of the boat with something in his hand that he was pointing. I can only assume that he was taking a noise reading... No problem since I run mufflers all the time. Obviously I should have nailed the throttle and never let them get close!!! Not sure what their tolerance level is but just fyi, you might get checked.
    They'll give you a map when you enter the park. To find Humbug, head north, veer right up towards the Aqua Fria river, and then look for a narrow canyon to the north. It's marked with no-wake bouys at the mouth. You can also just look for a boatload of drunk naked people and follow them!
    -brian

roln 20s
    Does anyone have the number for the RV park?
    Try this- I hope information is correct:
    602-269-0077
    This should be direct to the RV park.
    I'm not sure about noise, but I do know that the cops at Pleasant are A$$ holes about everything else. I have been pulled out of a crowd numerous times, and everytime they end up looking like the idiots. I haven't ever experienced them actually "caring" about anything- they are just plain rude. When you actually need their help- they DO NOT care. Hopefully they don't give you crap for your exhaust or anything else--that would really tick me off.
    And humbug--just follow everyone else
    Roln 20s
    PS: I have a big appreciation for your "priorities" they seem like the right track to me!!!

Craig
    For what it's worth, none of us have been hassled for our exhaust. I think they just wanted a better look at you rig Brian
    Craig

DogHouse
    Well as close as they got they could have reached out and wiped off some water spots for me! I was actually somewhat annoyed that they got that close while running, didn't seem very safe to me. Shoulda trimmed up and gassed it! devil

Cat & Mice
    Guy's thanks for your help. I have booked a spot at the RV park above the marina. They said that I could rent slips over night so I don't have to launch and retrive my boat. I will be there from Friday night until Monday afternoon.
    Thanks Again
    Pyle

roln 20s
    cat and mice-
    awesome, can't wait to meet you out there. I'm already counting down the days.
    Roln 20s

roln 20s
    What time is everyone getting there? Do we all want to meet up in Humbug?
    I plan on being there around 1-1:30 and planned on heading straight to Humbug.
    Roln 20s

Donnie
    Craig and I and the girls will probably be there about 11 or so..purple and teal 25 daytona with a purple air cleaner sticking out the hatch

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast