Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LA Boat Show - Best of Show?

mbrown2
    For those of you that have went to the LA Boat Show and for those that have viewed the pics online, what boat do you view as your favorite this year...(no rocket science; just you gut, what you liked the best)...
    For me it was the 25 Howard Bullet with the Quad Whipple...Nice combo all around, and I would be a little bias if I picked DCB or Eliminator...

twistedpair
    The more I see and hear about Shockwave, the more I like 'em. Oh yeah, and the spokesmodel is no slouch either!

HavasuDreamin'
    I would have to say in a close race between the Eliminator 26' Tunnel, and the DCB F26 with twin 300X Merc's, that the Elim. wins out based on gel color and scheme. I like both boats though. The Eliminator.......

[ February 20, 2003, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

bigq
    mbrown2:
    For those of you that have went to the LA Boat Show and for those that have viewed the pics online, what boat do you view as your favorite this year...(no rocket science; just you gut, what you liked the best)...
    For me it was the 25 Howard Bullet with the Quad Whipple...Nice combo all around, and I would be a little bias if I picked DCB or Eliminator...
    I have to agree mbrown2, Howard 25 Bullet all the way. I liked it with the cuddy/open though for kids of coarse. I talked to Gene, the owner for about 20 minutes, a nice guy. I think I'm goin to save my dollars for that one. I'm tired of rerigging my new boats. wink Don't think I would need to worry about that with Howard not to mention it's fast and stable.

roln 20s
    I'm with MBrown2 and bigq- Howard 25 Bullett with the quad rotor whipple. Absolutely sick. Best new boat of the show.
    Close runner up is the new F29 DCB (charley's). I think the motors, drives may have helped his score
    Roln 20s

superdave013
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/03_Boat_show_004.JPG[/img]

mbrown2
    OK, my best Parker boat would be the Schiada...some day I will be able to afford one of each...THEN I WOKE UP.

RP
    RD-
    Once again... your on track with the opinion.

bigq
    Speaking of Schiada, I thought the 24 cuddy/open they had was very nice also. Just not as deep as I would like, nonetheless would be an excellent choice.

HBjet
    RiverDave:
    but nobody else is really making trick billet rail kits with cross members anymoreYeah they are. Just not production boat mfg's. You need to go and have that shit made my friend. I bet that Schiada wasn't rigged by Schiada.
    HBjet

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast