Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LA Boat Show - Best of Show?

MikeF
    The one I'd like to drive, The yellow PS/SS. As fast or faster than most boats there w/o using boost .
    One I would not mind owning, The T/Turbo yellow Schiada RC .
    Best lines on a tunnel (nice gel work too, only the colors I would have changed), Definatley, the E-Ticket hull. IMO, Looks better than most!

Haullen270
    My vote goes to the Hallett 360T with the dual Paul Pfaff 700HP plus motors. Beautiful, roomy, option loaded boat that hauls ass! But not for the meek and timid with their wallet.

TCHB
    Last night I went to the boat show and feel that Howard, Eliminator, DCB were the winners.

SoCalOffshore
    I think the Schiada's are trick, but my favorite boat was the 56 foot houseboat with the jacuzzi on top. If it only had bigger engines.

Cantrip
    Did anyone see the Hallett with the crazy looking bottom ? It was designed by the designer for glastron. Its not my favorite, but definitley a cool concept. I cant wait to see one on the water. If anyone got any pics, post 'em.

JetBoatRich
    Cantrip:
    Did anyone see the Hallett with the crazy looking bottom ? It was designed by the designer for glastron. Its not my favorite, but definitley a cool concept. I cant wait to see one on the water. If anyone got any pics, post 'em. I talked to them about the bottom, Dan the salesman said you can not beleive the way it turns and handles

Hallett19
    I heard it planes much faster with that bottom design and it looked extremeley roomy.

C2
    The Schiada’s are just bad ass. Hands down the most custom boat out there.
    $135K for a 21’ boat with stock power, it’s no wonder they only put out 20 boats per year. They are in the process of building a 21’ with a V12 quad rotored motor, at $200K, probably the most expensive 21’ ever.
    Their 43’ that is coming out from a plug that was completely computer cut CNC (no hand tooling at all) should be interesting, didn’t even think about asking how much that cost.
    The new Skater Vee downstairs was also pretty neat, never felt a chine so sharp on a boat before. Damn chines are so straight and sharp, though they would cut me!
    I like the big go-fast boats too; but something about that 24’ Schiada….
    C2

Rod-64
    How about a motorized kayak?

Irishluck
    I like Howards 25 ft Bullet, I loved the gelcoat and of course that quad whipple motor. I also liked Shockwaves new 32 footer with all that room and the reputation they have you can't go wrong with one of their boats. Boats I didn't like, well Bayliners and any other production boats. Over all I thought the show was pretty cool.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast