Thread: GOLFCART forsale...spam

TOBTEK
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135golfcartpics_006-med.jpg[/img]
    Its OFFICIAL....the cart is for sale! VERY freshly built EZ-GO cart. 4" lift. BRANDNEW 48V batteries, and BRANDNEW 11.5 motor and 650 amp curtis controller. polished 12" alum wheels, diamond plate rubber matt, diamond plate side panels. polished Billet pedels & f/w knob, polished steering colum w/ billet adapter & carbon fiber steering wheel. wink mirror, Carbon fiber dash, am/fm/mp3/cd player(highend) unit with flip down face, FOCAL speakers, has a seperate blue top battery in polshed billet holder just for the stereo and blue under carriage lighting. has blue trim piece around sunshade(not pictured). rear tube bumper with trailer hitch reciever. Custom paint job, blue candy flames over glitter base, 6 coats of clear, CAN NOT fill any pin lines...Cart is VERY clean and very powerful! Will pull 12" wheelies...I have an honest 10K in it, need new off season project(and wedding $$$)...$6999.00

TOBTEK
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/135golfcartpics_004-med.jpg[/img]
    the paint up close.....

Walsh
    If I was in the market, would definetly jump on that. Sweet paint!

Ziggy
    TOBTEK:
    , need new off season project(and wedding $$$)...$6999.00 Congrats--I hear you got nary a few weeks of single life left.
    Zig

TOBTEK
    Ziggy:
    TOBTEK:
    , need new off season project(and wedding $$$)...$6999.00 Congrats--I hear you got nary a few weeks of single life left.
    Zig LESS THAN two weeks to go, or like you said LEFT ....thanks for wifes new ride, she's diggin it.

TOBTEK
    TO THE TOP

TOBTEK
    if not sold by Sunday night, its stayin. IM open for offers, as long as there not crazy one's

TOBTEK
    last day, last chance wink

LUVNLIFE
    Sorry lost your chance. Just thought I'd close this thread out Tobtek. Love the cart.

OutCole'd
    Congrats, that cart is awsome.